• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
      Those boots are their style
      Xzibit A

Comment

• So someone put a quarter in a suspected murderer to become the spokesperson:

Comment

• Im i the only one like honey with their chicken

Comment

• Stupid ass, that's not Xzibit. What are you, some racist who thinks they all look a like?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Stupid ass, that's not Xzibit. What are you, some racist who thinks they all look a like?
              Im dumb, (pause) your right. I posted the wrong guy. Could have fooled me. It was the skin pigment color and big nostrol that threw me off. My bad.

Comment

Stupid ass, that's not Xzibit. What are you, some racist who thinks they all look a like?
                Calm down skippy you sound a lil on edge! It's almost like somebody struck a nerve.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  Calm down skippy you sound a lil on edge! It's almost like somebody struck a nerve.
                  It was sarcasm.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was sarcasm.
                    Dfw people just dont see it sumtimes. Must have had a bad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Dfw people just dont see it sumtimes. Must have had a bad day.
                      Someone must have parked in his yard and fucked his boyfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Someone must have parked in his yard and fucked his boyfriend.
                        Correction
                        Someone parked in his yard and had some one push and pull him while he was doing his bf.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          I'd watch out if I were you. I got a weak threat from a mod saying that I "Had his full attention" lol. My post was edited, and it was in the same vein as what you just posted. Said they were losing advertisers over it. Must have hit a nerve.
                          WH

Comment

• Yeah, it struck a nerve, you are costing these guys money.

Comment

• There are rent-a-wheel sponsors on this board?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I'd watch out if I were you. I got a weak threat from a mod saying that I "Had his full attention" lol. My post was edited, and it was in the same vein as what you just posted. Said they were losing advertisers over it. Must have hit a nerve.
                                Don't post racist shit and this won't be a problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X