No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, well I guess we better not post any Dave Cheppele videos or comments any more. It's just as stereotypical. It's not racist when it's a joke.

Sheesh...

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      It's not racist when it's a joke.
      or true
      sigpic

Comment

• It's just not necessary , unless racism is just your thing, then by all means pour your ignorant heart out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            It's just not necessary , unless racism is just your thing, then by all means pour your ignorant heart out.
            A joke like you calling others out?? Ignorant cunt. how funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              It's just not necessary , unless racism is just your thing, then by all means pour your ignorant heart out.
              Needed or not, but any black person gets a kick out of it just as much as anyone else.

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

No preparation h needed homie.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Oh, i'm fine. I know how this site is.

Comment

• How i sees it is, fortune just happened to be on black folk. Maybe police have not come across a time YET where they had to shoot a white person. The thing is these black folks just protest stop police violence on humans and not just pick out on group. That to me looks selfish.

Comment

• Ruled a homicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Ruled a homicide.
                      • Ruled a homicide
                      • Cause of neck injury was being handcuffed in van but not secured by seatbelt
                      • No probable cause for Gray's arrest: his knife was legal, wasn't a switchblade
                      • All six officers charged, charges including 2nd degree murder (for one officer only), negligent manslaughter, assault, false imprisonment, misconduct in office
                      • Warrant has been issued for arrest of officers involved

Officer Caesar Goodson Jr., 45, who was the driver of a police van that carried Gray through the streets of Baltimore, was charged with second-degree murder, assault, manslaughter, misconduct and other charges.
                      Officer William Porter, 25, and Lt. Brian Rice, 41, were charged with involuntary manslaughter.
                      Sgt. Alicia White, 30, was charged with manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter. Officer Edward Nero, 29, and Officer Garrett Miller, 26, were charged with assault and misconduct.
                      stole that list from reddit.
                      Last edited by roliath; 05-01-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• This will be drug out, the grand jury will no bill them and it'll be forgotten in 2 months and the cops in question will get back to doing this in 6 months.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• 6 officers charged

Comment

• Baltimore’s prosecutor calls the death of Freddie Gray a homicide, brings charges against police officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              This will be drug out, the grand jury will no bill them and it'll be forgotten in 2 months and the cops in question will get back to doing this in 6 months.

Comment

• Six police officers have been charged in the death of Freddie Gray, Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said Friday. One officer -- the driver of the police van -- has been charged with several counts, including second-degree depraved-heart murder. Another officer has been charged with several counts, including manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter. Two other officers have been charged with several counts, including involuntary manslaughter. An additional two officers are charged with several counts, including second-degree assault

Comment

Working...
                                X