No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police responded to a domestic dispute call at a movie theater, and Luis Rodriguez ended up dead. But it had been his wife who slapped their daughter.

This one didn't receive much coverage, but not black, and the Latino community won't STAND UP.

Comment

FTP

and every single dumb ignorant ninja rioting

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        How about instead of putting the cops that severed a guys spine and killing him on payed leave/desk duty and getting to the bottom of which cops were responsible for his death and taking the appropriate action. This would help prevent this kind of situation from happening.

IIRC the guy was pissing in public, that is a ticket, but instead they go all MMA on him and the guy dies, yeah, lets forget about that little tidbit of information...
        Good point. But i believe if you act like you should the cops wont go mma on ur ass. Granted....im am a middle class white guy that always says yes sir no matter what And have never been in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
          Good point. But i believe if you act like you should the cops wont go mma on ur ass. Granted....im am a middle class white guy that always says yes sir no matter what And have never been in that situation.
          I here ya, I'm a middle class Texican, never been tazed, beatin or shot. Though I feel if I needed to urinate in public in an emergency, I wouldn't have my spine severed and If I did, I would expect my DFW brothers to riot in my honor...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How about instead of putting the cops that severed a guys spine and killing him on payed leave/desk duty and getting to the bottom of which cops were responsible for his death and taking the appropriate action. This would help prevent this kind of situation from happening.

IIRC the guy was pissing in public, that is a ticket, but instead they go all MMA on him and the guy dies, yeah, lets forget about that little tidbit of information...
            I don't think someone should die for that, but I also think when you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.

Take your ticket like a man and move on.

For all we know (at this point), the injury was sustained from a tackle to guy while he was running from police. Maybe it happened in the van, maybe it didn't. If it happened through a malicious act by an officer, they deserve prison time for sure, but I can't help but think how he'd still be alive today if he would have just taken his ticket like a man.
            sigpic

Comment

I here ya, I'm a middle class Texican, never been tazed, beatin or shot. Though I feel if I needed to urinate in public in an emergency, I wouldn't have my spine severed and If I did, I would expect my DFW brothers to riot in my honor...
              lol. Im sure we would do an online riot in ur honor. Dfwm style!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I don't think someone should die for that, but I also think when you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.

Take your ticket like a man and move on.

For all we know (at this point), the injury was sustained from a tackle to guy while he was running from police. Maybe it happened in the van, maybe it didn't. If it happened through a malicious act by an officer, they deserve prison time for sure, but I can't help but think how he'd still be alive today if he would have just taken his ticket like a man.
                Negligence and liability are both addressed in statutory and common law. Most of us would even contend we have a constitutional right to fair treatment, due process, and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                  lol. Im sure we would do an online riot in ur honor. Dfwm style!!
                  lmao!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Negligence and liability are both addressed in statutory and common law. Most of us would even contend we have a constitutional right to fair treatment, due process, and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment.
                    I don't believe I was arguing against that at all.
                    I'm just stating a series of stupid choices led to a fatal decision, and Darwin deserves his credit.
                    sigpic

Comment

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
                      March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
                      January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
                      January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
                      December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
                      December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
                      August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
                      January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
                      September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
                      April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
                      July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
                      March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
                      March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
                      February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
                      August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
                      August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
                      August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
                      July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Comment

din du nuffin to nobody no neva
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          I'm just stating a series of stupid choices led to a fatal decision, and Darwin deserves his credit.
                          Most any other times I would agree, but not at the hands of the people that are sworn to "Protect and Serve"...

Comment

I would expect my DFW brothers to riot in my honor...

We would burn the place down. Like the Canadian place did.

Comment

Most any other times I would agree, but not at the hands of the people that are sworn to "Protect and Serve"...
                              Eh, they protected and served me by removing a drug dealing repeat offender from the streets.

Joking aside, Freddie would be alive right now if he would have just taken his ticket and moved on, instead of trying to confirm a stereotype and become a statistic.
                              sigpic

Comment

I like this guy.
                                https://youtu.be/pJilKDiUdVU

Comment

Working...
                                X