No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some news station I think it was fox news was interviewing a resident of a building that was on fire. They asked him what his thoughts were on it. He replied "It's sad the police did this, they caused these young black men to set my house on fire." WTF is wrong with their heads, are they that fucked in the head that even when it's their own shit getting fucked up they still blame "the man"?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Absolutely no doubt he was a piece of shit. The reason it's irrelevant is because a person's past and current actions don't warrant a certain level of force. Running from the police when he wasn't reasonably suspected of a crime warrants the chase that ensued?
        Actually, they do. You cannot sit there and honestly say that what is in bold is true. You speed, you get a ticket. You stab someone you get shot. - A super simplified example of actions and the resulting (warranted) results. If the police recognized him, then they were probably on high alert knowing what type of person they were about to encounter.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        All I'm saying is the police can't use a person's past as a justification for mistreatment. Did he deserve it? Probably. Was what he did this time commensurate with the level of force used? I don't think so. No news report I've found has said he did anything outside of run when he saw them, and the only thing they found on him was a switchblade.
        Case in point. He was armed. That falls eerily in line with his past actions, making him a threat.

The fact is, we don't know the whole truth. Period. Maybe he was just pissing and ran because he had a knife on him and didn't want to get busted again. Maybe he pulled the knife on the cops. Maybe he didn't.

There is, however, NO maybe when it comes to the fact that he was a criminal and had shown no signs of changing (note the 2 separate charges in March of THIS year). There is also NO maybe when it comes to the fact that he should not have suffered a severed spine while taking a ride.

Had he stabbed an officer before being taken down, they could have used that as an excuse for whatever actions they wanted to take because they "feared for their lives." They didn't. They fucked up and should pay for it. That does NOT give any justification for the bullshit happening in Baltimore right now, nor does it negate the fact that Freddie was a piece of shit.

Comment

• BAM! https://youtu.be/xl7Q36V9pg4

Comment

• lol what the hell? Dancing in the streets now?

Comment

• All this talk making me hungry for chicken.

Comment

• Comment

• mildly ironic how many members of the board can post getting a parking/speeding/etc ticket and shake their fist in self rightous igdignation over the injustice of it all yet say that mr. king derseved what he got....

Comment

• So, if I am driving to work in Baltimore today, I think it is a great idea to drive right in the middle of the protests.

Seems like an excellent idea.

Comment

• Til they drag you out of the car and stomp your ass, then we get to say "play stupid games"

Comment

All I'm saying is the police can't use a person's past as a justification for mistreatment. Did he deserve it? Probably. Was what he did this time commensurate with the level of force used? I don't think so. No news report I've found has said he did anything outside of run when he saw them, and the only thing they found on him was a switchblade.
                        Actually, it does have bearing (the history of his criminal past). We still don't know if "excessive force" was the cause of his spinal injury. A perp's past can and will affect how LEO approaches them. There's a reason that violent felony warrants are executed in the dead-of-night by a team of fire-breathing masked Narco-SWAT types, and Joe Blow who doesn't pay child support gets picked up by a Constable in a single cruiser from home.

As for the dead trash can... He WAS a frequent felony offender who had a multi-week break in his arrests because he was in jail. He was found with an illegal knife on him after he ran from the police to avoid the felony arrest he knew was coming. It's not rocket science. If they hadn't pulled his rap sheet previous to being arrested, there stands to be a good chance one or more officers knew who he was by visual alone. He then ran, fought back and continued to resist.

Do I think he deserved to die? No. Do I think that he used up his 9 lives already and had literally dodged too many bullets? Yes. it sucks he died, but at the end of the day we don't even know how he died.

Originally posted by broke again View Post
                        mildly ironic how many members of the board can post getting a parking/speeding/etc ticket and shake their fist in self rightous igdignation over the injustice of it all yet say that mr. king derseved what he got....
                        Come talk to me when I jump out of my car, run from the police and complain about getting tackled and arrested while possessing illegal narcotics. FIFTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        Til they drag you out of the car and stomp your ass, then we get to say "play stupid games"
                        No shit! You'd have to be pretty retarded to try that trick.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Why is this never discussed in the msm?
                          Because Black Lives Don't Matter. Slandering police and blaming white folks is what matters. Pushing a leftist liberal agenda is what matters.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "We're safe as long as they keep calling it a race issue. The second they figure out it's a wealth inequality/income inequality/anti-collectivism/human rights/corporate ass-licking/oligarchic self-fellating/pro-authoritarian/slow-motion-profit-driven-anti-democratic-doomsday/race issue, we're in trouble."

-Mr. Fish

Comment

It's a good thing we don't base our laws on mythology.
                              You wouldn't know this because you don't want to, but most myths have a factual foundation. Even if does usually turn out to be obscured by time.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                Til they drag you out of the car and stomp your ass, then we get to say "play stupid games"
                                That would be a hate crime, and we all know that these are otherwise good kids wandering the streets of Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
                                X