Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    Some news station I think it was fox news was interviewing a resident of a building that was on fire. They asked him what his thoughts were on it. He replied "It's sad the police did this, they caused these young black men to set my house on fire." WTF is wrong with their heads, are they that fucked in the head that even when it's their own shit getting fucked up they still blame "the man"?
    It's simple really. Black folks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. It's easier for them to blame someone else or use the "its cause I'm black" card. It's always someone else's fault. I suggest they all buy a mirror and look at it real good. Ruining a city destroying property homes etc does nothing but show ignorance. IM talking about trash black folks too there are many good people that are African American.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      It's simple really. Stupid folks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. It's easier for them to blame someone else or use the "its cause I'm stupid" card. It's always someone else's fault. I suggest they all buy a mirror and look at it real good. Ruining a city destroying property homes etc does nothing but show ignorance. IM talking about trash folks too there are many good people that are smart.
      See how easily that works?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        See how easily that works?
        Never have been much into sugar coating. It is what it is I've yet to see mobs of whites uprise and burn down a city. I'm not scared to call it like it is.

Comment

Never have been much into sugar coating. It is what it is I've yet to see mobs of whites uprise and burn down a city.
          You haven't watched sports championship celebrations, have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            You haven't watched sports championship celebrations, have you?
            I'm sure those hoodlums appreciate your support! By all means move to Baltimore and join the celebration.

Comment

Never have been much into sugar coating. It is what it is I've yet to see mobs of whites uprise and burn down a city. I'm not scared to call it like it is.
              Well, that confirms it, you're one of them stupid fucks I was just talking about.

Trash is fucking trash, white, black, blue/yellow/green makes no difference.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm sure those hoodlums appreciate your support! By all means move to Baltimore and join the celebration.
                I'm not supporting anything. Just pointing out the inaccuracy of your comment.

Comment

Well, that confirms it, you're one of them stupid fucks I was just talking about.

Trash is fucking trash, white, black, blue/yellow/green makes no difference.
                  Whatever you think! I see a bunch of black trash on cnn doing stupid crap supporting stupid people who refuse to obey the law

Comment

• Can't wait to see the baseball game tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Can't wait to see the baseball game tonight.
                      Today's game has been moved to tomorrow afternoon and will be closed to the public.

Comment

• Can't even have a baseball game. That's sad

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Today's game has been moved to tomorrow afternoon and will be closed to the public.
                          http://m.mlb.com/news/article/121011...d-to-tampa-bay
                          Its an interesting experiment. How much does the crowd really affect a baseball game. No one being there should make for a really quiet stadium. I wonder how the players will act on the field.

Comment

• Wow, just noticed that it is closed to the public. That's either rare or a first.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Whatever you think! I see a bunch of black trash on cnn doing stupid crap supporting stupid people who refuse to obey the law
                              Im going out on a limb here, do you drive a truck for a living?

Comment

Im going out on a limb here, do you drive a truck for a living?
                                i love this!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X