Shot over handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Please let us know when you do, where you did it, and where we can reach you at.

Starting 25 years ago and every year since in Dallas County, Denton county, Rockwall County, Hunt County, Rusk County, Kaufman County, and many others that do not come to mind at the moment. I will do it again at the start of this years dove season. You will just have to find us wherever we are hunting.

A really funny thing is that I got to hunt on the grounds of Angola Prison many, many years ago and saw the warden having the trusties that they called khaki backs carrying shotguns for the VIPs.

I WILL SAY THAT AGAIN SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID; THE PRISONS WARDEN TRUSTED THE CONVICTS WITH LOADED SHOTGUNS.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-04-2015, 06:39 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

There are avenues for some felons to regain their legal right to possess a firearm already.
      This argument is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        So felons are no longer humans? I must say that possibilities really open up once you determine that some people are less then human. Does that mean that we can keep the black ones as slaves again? That is great news because I kind of want some ghetto booty black ho to clean my house and to suck my dick before she makes my breakfast every morning. I will take a hot Latina non human felon slave if I can't get a black non human felon slave. Hell; you may even be able to talk me into taking a hard bodied blond surfer girl non human slave if you try.
        Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Are you really comparing slavery to fucking felons? I'm guessing your a felon?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Are you really comparing slavery to fucking felons? I'm guessing your a felon?
          He's done everything else, so
          2012 GT500

Comment

I get what he's saying. The Constitution says your rights do not come from man and the 2nd is not to be infringed on. If your rights come from God or nature and man has decided you paid your debt and released you, that debt is paid. You should be restored all of your rights. If you do not have rights, you are not a citizen, are not governed by the constitution and thus, non-human. You're sub-human as the right to self defense is a human right. If you disarm a man, you are depriving him of that.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The logic used to justify slavery was that the people enslaved were not really human. Once you decide that someone is something less then you any action against them can be justified. I was trying to illustrate his absurdity by being absurd myself; and what Frost said.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                There are avenues for some felons to regain their legal right to possess a firearm already.
                This argument is moot.
                There are also legal ways to travel to the moon but not very many people have done it.

Comment

I still can't believe there are people who think felons convicted of violent crimes should have the right to legally purchase firearms. The only thing that makes me feel better is that "most" of the ones arguing for it are already considered crazy or mentally damaged by most people.
                  sigpic

Comment

I do believe he admitted to that some time back. Maybe in the old board.

Comment

I still can't believe there are people who think felons convicted of violent crimes should have the right to legally purchase firearms. The only thing that makes me feel better is that "most" of the ones arguing for it are already considered crazy or mentally damaged by most people.
                      Or maybe we (the crazy or mentally damaged people )are just not threatened by the thought of real freedom and hard limits on government power.

Comment

It's okay, we don't think you're THAT mentally damaged. Mentally hilarious yes, but not mentally damaged.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Oh you guise, doing the 'ol switch-a-roo!

Or maybe we (the crazy or mentally damaged people )are just not threatened by the thought of real freedom and hard limits on government power.
                          Whats the crime that earned you convicted felon status? Or are you going to keep ignoring the question?
                          sigpic

Comment

If it went to a vote to the people, it would be overwhelmingly lop-sided in favor of keeping guns out of their hands, so that whole "government power" bull crap you're spewing is hog wash.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              If it went to a vote to the people, it would be overwhelmingly lop-sided in favor of keeping guns out of their hands, so that whole "government power" bull crap you're spewing is hog wash.
                              The whole reason the Constitution and Bill of Rights was written was to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority. If the majority voted to murder all black male infants at birth and to allow forced rape of woman would those law be just even if they had majority support?

Comment

Whats the crime that earned you convicted felon status? Or are you going to keep ignoring the question?
                                Aggravated sexual assault of a police dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X