Shot over handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    The logic used to justify slavery was that the people enslaved were not really human. Once you decide that someone is something less then you any action against them can be justified. I was trying to illustrate his absurdity by being absurd myself; and what Frost said.
    That was based on their humanity, not their fucking criminal record. They're not victims. The people they commit their crimes against are the victims, you seem to be confused.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      That was based on their humanity, not their fucking criminal record. They're not victims. The people they commit their crimes against are the victims, you seem to be confused.
      You REALLY need to read up on the politics surrounding the passing of the GCA.

Call them sub human, a lessor bred, savages, felons, jews, or whatever you need to call them to justify the restrictions that you place on them. Most of the crimes that people in our country are in prison for are crimes without a victim with the defendant being placed in the odd position of being the victim as well as the aggressor.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Wow. You really are disconnected from reality.

Comment

Most of the crimes that people in our country are in prison for are crimes without a victim with the defendant being placed in the odd position of being the victim as well as the aggressor.
          um
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by gasser64 View Post
            um
            guns for everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

There are also legal ways to travel to the moon but not very many people have done it.
              Yep.
              A lack of ambition is no excuse.
              Moot

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                um
                I was referring to drug crimes.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                guns for everyone!
                No, not guns for everyone. Just guns for those that are free. If someone is such a threat to the world that they can not be allowed to own a gun they should not be allowed to walk the streets.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                Yep.
                Moot
                Nearly all legal avenues for restoration of firearm rights have been blocked by legislation aimed directly at removing the possibility of actually having the rights restored. The legal avenues that are out there are simply a fig leaf to give cover to the fact that restoration of rights is a practical impossibility.

The GCA was passed to get rid of guns for everyone by laying the ground work for establishing classes of prohibited persons. Felons were an easy class of people to start with because at the time "Felon" typically meant "Black". The GCA also has language that chipped away at the 2nd by making it that the law of the land that guns were for sporting purposes and not for defending the citizenry from the government. One day the class of prohibited persons will include all of us and most of you are too blind to recognize tyranny when it is staring you right in the face.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yep.
                  Moot
                  That only applies to a very, VERY small percentage. It's not like anyone with a non violent felony can obtain guns legally. The overwhelming majority can't.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was referring to drug crimes.

No, not guns for everyone. Just guns for those that are free. If someone is such a threat to the world that they can not be allowed to own a gun they should not be allowed to walk the streets.

Nearly all legal avenues for restoration of firearm rights have been blocked by legislation aimed directly at removing the possibility of actually having the rights restored. The legal avenues that are out there are simply a fig leaf to give cover to the fact that restoration of rights is a practical impossibility.

The GCA was passed to get rid of guns for everyone by laying the ground work for establishing classes of prohibited persons. Felons were an easy class of people to start with because at the time "Felon" typically meant "Black". The GCA also has language that chipped away at the 2nd by making it that the law of the land that guns were for sporting purposes and not for defending the citizenry from the government. One day the class of prohibited persons will include all of us and most of you are too blind to recognize tyranny when it is staring you right in the face.
                    I don't need to read up on the GCA because I know it back to front. You're moving into contrailesque conspiracy levels now.
                    Last edited by CJ; 05-05-2015, 12:26 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I noticed he still hasn't honestly answered his question regarding his felony conviction that has him so sour.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        That only applies to a very, VERY small percentage. It's not like anyone with a non violent felony can obtain guns legally. The overwhelming majority can't.
                        And empirical data from local history shows that felons who some how legally procure a gun end up ventilating their skulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          And empirical data from local history shows that felons who some how legally procure a gun end up ventilating their skulls.
                          OH SHIT SON! #winning

Sidebar: SVO has to be trolling, he can't honestly think it's a good idea or even a rational one, to think that giving felons guns unchecked is a good idea.
                          Last edited by racrguy; 05-05-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

It all starts before court. Nearly every single felony offense can become deferred adjudication.

That's where I was going with it.

Svo's troll bait is obnoxious. I thought I wanted to play along. Guess I'm too old for that shit now.

Comment

It all starts before court. Nearly every single felony offense can become deferred adjudication.

That's where I was going with it.

Svo's troll bait is obnoxious. I thought I wanted to play along. Guess I'm too old for that shit now.
                              Deferred isn't always offered though.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Deferred isn't always offered though.
                                You just have to say, "adjudificated," and, "your majesty," a lot.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X