Who "won?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who "won?"

Have it DVR'd but I wanted your opinions.
    Donald Trump
    0%
    Rand Paul
    0%
    Chris Christie
    0%
    Jeb Bush
    0%
    Scott Walker
    0%
    Mike Huckabee
    0%
    Ted Cruz
    0%
    Marco Rubio
    0%
    John Kasich
    0%
    Ben Carson
    0%

The poll is expired.

I really hope Trump win's. ya'll know i dont really care about life, and im just here for the lulz. This will be AWESOME!

Comment

I think Trump did pretty good but he was debating 12 people while the other 9 candidates were just answering the "moderator" questions.

Rubio was the only one that seemed to have a plan for defeating the democrats while Trump really just talked about how bad America is at everything and that he wants to fix it.

Personally I want to see Ben Carson, Fiorina, Cruz, Trump, Rubio, Walker, Christie and Jeb in the next debate.

Comment

I support Rand 100%, but Rubio really did come across asthe only one with an actual plan.

I felt sorry for Carson. The "moderators" made no attempt to give everyone equal time.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It scares me that people actually see some of these clowns as viable candidates.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lol, those are your people!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                lol, those are your people!
                My people?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  It scares me that people actually see some of these clowns as viable candidates.
                  This was a preliminary debate, caucuses don't start until February. The next debate is 9/16 and it's hosted by CNN so expect them to unload on Cruz, Rubio and Paul instead of Trump.

I don't think anyone took Obama as a serious candidate in August 2007 either. That's when he basically said if he were president he'd send troops into Pakistan to fight terrorists even if their government didn't approve. Which he actually did when taking out Bin Laden. It wasn't until October when Hillary completely blew a debate that Obama started gaining in the polls. Right before Thanksgiving is when Oprah started campaigning for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    This was a preliminary debate, caucuses don't start until February. The next debate is 9/16 and it's hosted by CNN so expect them to unload on Cruz, Rubio and Paul instead of Trump.

I don't think anyone took Obama as a serious candidate in August 2007 either. That's when he basically said if he were president he'd send troops into Pakistan to fight terrorists even if their government didn't approve. Which he actually did when taking out Bin Laden. It wasn't until October when Hillary completely blew a debate that Obama started gaining in the polls. Right before Thanksgiving is when Oprah started campaigning for him.
                    I meant more along the lines of "who the fuck would actually vote for over half of these candidates?"

I really only see 2 viable candidates right now, and the rest of them are equally as bad or worse than Obama.

Comment

I wasn't very impressed by some of the answers Trump gave last night. Said the same shit he's been saying.

Carson always impresses me. I feel that one huge benefit to having a non-ignorant black Republican President is that it would ease a lot of the racial issues we're having lately.

I am optimistic this time around. Seems like we have several candidates to choose from!

Comment

I think the fact that Trump kept getting attacked on personal items shows the fear the GOP has of him. The others were asked policy questions, and Trump is being asked about whether or not he's ever let a woman sit on top.

I liked Rubio, Christie is a spiteful little cunt, Carson felt like he was writing buzzword greeting cards and not knowing when the Air Force was created, Paul sounded similar to what he normally does, Kasich was just kind of meh, Cruz is Cruz - solid views but kills it with his flavor of religiosity, Huckabee made some solid points but hits me strange, Walker looks like an SNL character that makes a good point while trying to sound ironic, Bush is a far better politician than his brother was and wouldn't be able to overcome that if the GOP didn't want him in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          ...Walker looks like an SNL character that makes a good point...

lol, I must have said that 10 times last night

Comment

I'm pissed that I missed it..... anyone know if it'll be replayed anywhere?

Comment

Ready to feel the Bern.

Comment

Working...
                              X