Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the poles are starting to get their Templar back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the poles are starting to get their Templar back.

Politically active Wrocław football club supporters unveiled an enormous anti-migration banner at Sunday's match against Poznań, showing a crusader defending Europe from invading Jihadists.

POLISH FOOTBALL FANS UNFURL 50-FOOT ‘STAND AND DEFEND CHRISTIANITY’ BANNER AT PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH
    by*RAHEEM KASSAM AND OLIVER LANE2 Nov 20153,057

Polish football (soccer) fans*unveiled an enormous anti mass migration banner at Sunday’s Silesian*Wrocław match against*Poznań. Images from the match last night show a giant crusader defending Europe from invading jihadists in boats labelled*USS Hussein, USS Bin Laden*and*USS ISIS.

Just a week after Poland voted to kick out every left-wing member of it’s national parliament, ordinary Poles have again shown the spirit which led them to elect the nationalist conservative Law and Justice party, with football fans unveiling an over-sized anti-migration banner at Sunday’s match.

The hand-painted sheet, which is estimated to have been at least 50 feet tall and 75 feet wide depicts boatloads of migrants preparing to land on the southern shore of Europe. Many of the boat’s crews make theone fingered*‘ISIS salute’.

Damn. The poles are already getting shit done.

Originally posted by Denny
    Damn... the one in green!
    They do not age well, she is probably 13 and I suspect that the women standing to her left is her mother.

The really funny thing is that Poland doesn't have a problem with hoards of migrants/locust coming to their country even before they all got freaked out about them.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      The really funny thing is that Poland doesn't have a problem with hoards of migrants/locust coming to their country even before they all got freaked out about them.
      Either way, good on them for having a backbone and taking a stand which is more than I can say for our country. Proof that if you don't like those representing you something CAN be done about it.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

The Poles are all Catholic and by that I mean genocidal crusader type Catholics. A few politicians have said that it is a good thing they did not tear down Auschwitz since they may need it soon.

It is a cheap country to visit and they LOVE Americans but that love has been fading since we elected Obama. The age of consent over there is 15 and mothers will try to set you up with their daughters for a date when they meet you and see that you are an American. People will also have you over for dinner and the food is really good.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

so how many children have you been with since you keep talking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            so how many children have you been with since you keep talking about it?
            Define what a child is and I will tell you.

You do know that going on a date with a Catholic girl in a very conservative foreign country doesn't automatically mean that you get to fuck her don't you? The girls siblings or mother will also go with you on the date.

Comment

I didn't know that, but thank you for clarifying.

Comment

The Poles are all Catholic and by that I mean genocidal crusader type Catholics.
                Sounds like the perfect folks to do battle against genocidal crusader type Muslims.
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                  Sounds like the perfect folks to do battle against genocidal crusader type Muslims.
                  You had better believe that. A girl that I went on a "date" with brought her twin brothers who were just under 14; they were both about 6'3" and around 240lbs. They loved hanging out with me but I had the feeling that they would have ripped my limbs out if I had stepped out of line with their sister. The men there are still men and not the neutered PC types that the schools are trying to produce over here.

Comment

You had better believe that. A girl that I went on a "date" with brought her twin brothers who were just under 14; they were both about 6'3" and around 240lbs. They loved hanging out with me but I had the feeling that they would have ripped my limbs out if I had stepped out of line with their sister. The men there are still men and not the neutered PC types that the schools are trying to produce over here.
                    So the LGBT agenda that obammy trumpets so loudly over here doesn't get quite the airplay over there, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      So the LGBT agenda that obammy trumpets so loudly over here doesn't get quite the airplay over there, lol?
                      Oh hell no. Out homosexuals of either sex are extremely rare over there and they are mostly foreigners. I am sure that there are plenty that are not out but you never hear about it. The last time I was there a left political party was trying to get a bill passed that allowed for same sex unions and the country as a whole wanted to lynch those politicians.

Comment

She ain't 13...
                        Denny knows.

Comment

Originally posted by denny
                          she ain't 13...
                          Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          denny knows.
                          12.5?
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Why is it USS ______ though? Are they on American boats?
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Old enough...ish.
                              Old enough to bleed
                              Old enough to breed

Comment

Working...
                              X