Who is your candidate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
    I like how John Kasich expresses himself in the debates.
    This might be the first time I vote Conservative.
    Can anyone who is better versed in politics give me the 411 on him and his policies? Like why do you like him or not and why and why not. I'm disappointed in the way the White House has been handeling the Middle East crises.
    Thanks in advance!
    He's only "expressing himself" because he's so far back in the polls that he has nothing to lose, and since he's a big govt shill, he's going for broke.

Think Bush's "compassionate conservatism".

Think Bush's brother Jeb, but with less money.

Think having just enough in common with Democrats to ensure even less turnout for Republicans than McCain or Romney.

Think back to the cnbc debate, what a clusterfuck that was, and the only one getting anywhere near unbiased questions was him. Also think back to after that cluster, that he was the only one to say it was a fair debate.

The only saving grace is that your vote for Kasich means one less that Bush or Rubio will get.

And like 411, this will cost you $1.49. PayPal instructions are forthcoming.

Comment

Trump/Fiorina 2016

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        He's only "expressing himself" because he's so far back in the polls that he has nothing to lose, and since he's a big govt shill, he's going for broke.

Think Bush's "compassionate conservatism".

Think Bush's brother Jeb, but with less money.

Think having just enough in common with Democrats to ensure even less turnout for Republicans than McCain or Romney.

Think back to the cnbc debate, what a clusterfuck that was, and the only one getting anywhere near unbiased questions was him. Also think back to after that cluster, that he was the only one to say it was a fair debate.

The only saving grace is that your vote for Kasich means one less that Bush or Rubio will get.

And like 411, this will cost you $1.49. PayPal instructions are forthcoming.
        Capitalism at its best haha and thanks for your input.

Comment

something is wrong with john kasich . he looks like he is going to stroke out and is so desperate to be in it he cant hold still .

we've had a long run of politicians and they have done nothing but fuck it up. i figure just give some intelligent successful folks a run at it . i don't see them dong any more damage than obama .

Comment

92% Trump...?

Fuck me running. I'm not voting for that douche. This is what it's come to? Much disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              92% Trump...?

Fuck me running. I'm not voting for that douche. This is what it's come to? Much disappoint.
              Just wait another 6 months and take it again. He will have flip flopped all of his positions by then.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

haha
                WH

Comment

I could never vote for the cunt who sent classified information via unsecure email. That dumbass should never be president.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I could never vote for the cunt who sent classified information via unsecure email. That dumbass should never be president.
                    My fondest memory was when she was still the first lady and tried shipping all of the whitehouse furniture to their mansion in NY. That and her two brothers would make Billy Carter look like Jeb if she manages to win.

Comment

Oops!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Svo855- 100%
                        This
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X