TSA didn't catch man with loaded gun on plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA didn't catch man with loaded gun on plane

U.S. (KXAN) — The Transportation Security Agency is responding after a big security failure at one of America’s busiest airports.

A man says he brought a loaded gun through security at Atlanta’s airport and boarded a Southwest flight without anyone stopping him.

Blake Alford says he didn’t know the gun was in his bag until he arrived at his destination. Alford says it was an innocent mistake, but he felt that he had to come forward.

“I just want to do the right thing. I didn’t want to get into trouble. I didn’t want to get anybody in trouble. I guess wanted every body to realize we need to tighten up,” said Alford.

In response, the TSA says it’s investigating the incident and will re-train employees as necessary.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Everyone involved in this story are morons.

Comment

If one person owned up to it how many do you think have done the same thing without being soooooo fucking foolish as to snitch on themselves? I know of 1 but I was told that I am full of shit when I brought it up.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

TSA is just a jobs program to make the gov't larger. It is nothing else. Well maybe it's security theater, but it sure isn't really going to help in any way. It's just there to look good and give idiots a false sense of security.

Comment

I went through the TSA 'training.' Let me put it this way, if I can pass it a few months after having a bullet in my head and watching walls bleed and talking to voices that aren't there, anyone can pass it.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

Pew pew
              lmao. perfect

Comment

How much did the fine him for being "guilty"?

And have y'all not read how unsuccessful TSA is??

TSA Fails 95 Percent Of Airport Security Tests Conducted By Homeland Security: Report
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDzOi1dyAA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    If one person owned up to it how many do you think have done the same thing without being soooooo fucking foolish as to snitch on themselves? I know of 1 but I was told that I am full of shit when I brought it up.
                    That is because you know about 1 of everything discussed here.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I went through the TSA 'training.' Let me put it this way, if I can pass it a few months after having a bullet in my head and watching walls bleed and talking to voices that aren't there, anyone can pass it.
                      When there were troubling times at my city I applied for them. Lets just say the pool of candidates I saw were scary. I got through the oral board like we were all old friends and got to the fingerprinting job offer part. The finger print guy loved his current gig but told me to run. My buddy is a behavioral recognition guy and makes damn good money at it and he said run. So I said F it. Hell every time I went through a step my phone rang on the way home setting up the next step. Had it not been part time maybe 2 hours shifts and maybe twice in one day I mightttt have done it as a stepping stone to other areas. In the end my city leveled out and I just didn't want to drive that far! I have heard some interesting stories about that job though.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

If it's not an iPad they don't care.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

TSA=Thousands Standing Around.

Comment

I've never been as happy to not accept a job offer as I was when I declined the TSA.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              I've never been as happy to not accept a job offer as I was when I declined the TSA.

TSA Investigation Finds 73 Workers on U.S.’s Terrorist Watchlist

Comment

Working...
                              X