No announcement yet.

Obama on TV right now assuring the USA is safe this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the change must come from within. all the marching and protesting wont do shit. been there done that. unfortunately far too many dont vote because it interferes with a nascar race or football game. the founding fathers gave us the power but we are too fucking lazy to use it. start voting out the rinos in both houses and see if things dont change . it is the only way i see it happening .

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Listen, you ignorant fuck, Just because you "read a history book" doesn't necessarily mean jack shit. My bookcase is full of history books, and the majority are American history and military history. The vast majority of the American leaders of the revolution had NO military experience, in anyone's military, but you probably already knew that since you read A history book. Have you ever placed in the top three in a statewide American history competition? How long did you serve in the military? Do you have dozens of friends still serving, and deployed everywhere? You don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about. As usual, you contribute nothing.
      WHOA! It takes a whole lot of shit to make Scott call anyone an ignorant anything. It doesn't at all surprise me that this retarded douche canoe was his tipping point, though.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        WHOA! It takes a whole lot of shit to make Scott call anyone an ignorant anything. It doesn't at all surprise me that this retarded douche canoe was his tipping point, though.
        What can I say? He brings out the stomp-a-mudhole-in-someones-ass in me.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

SMEGMA STENCH?

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Listen, you ignorant fuck, Just because you "read a history book" doesn't necessarily mean jack shit. My bookcase is full of history books, and the majority are American history and military history. The vast majority of the American leaders of the revolution had NO military experience, in anyone's military, but you probably already knew that since you read A history book. Have you ever placed in the top three in a statewide American history competition? How long did you serve in the military? Do you have dozens of friends still serving, and deployed everywhere? You don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about. As usual, you contribute nothing.
            Oh yeah. I'll listen. Let me just tell you how hard I'm listening.

Boo hoo. Cry me a river. I can hear your sniveling from here. Friends in the military? Shit where do I start? How long of a list do you need, you pathetic piece of shit? Are you proud of yourself for owning a bookcase of history books, moron? Pretty ironic to have such a collection, and totally missed the overt message. But hey, I expected this.

You really are stupid if you can't understand the very simple point I'm making. And its been made before, by men fuckloads smarter than you are, they called it the civil war. Look it up.
            WH

Comment

wow.

Comment

Unstable.

Comment

LOL! Civil war, American Revolution...same same. I readed a hurstury book, hur dur.

Go away. NOBODY wants you here.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Now go ahead and ask me how much I care.
                    WH

Comment

This forum has gone to shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        Well its difficult for other forum members to offset the unhuman amount of shit your produce.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            well... bye

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Right, so those who took the oath, and have the perfect means, are cleared. Makes total sense. Hey lets all just pass it around like a hot potato!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for holding politicians to their oath as well. The way they handled the higher ups in the french revolution sounds like an excellent idea to me.
                              Are you aware of what you're asking? A military takeover of the country, martial law and full suspension of your constitutional rights. All of them. No trial by jury, no right to remain silent, no search warrants.

Do you REALLY want that?
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Are you aware of what you're asking? A military takeover of the country, martial law and full suspension of your constitutional rights. All of them. No trial by jury, no right to remain silent, no search warrants.

Do you REALLY want that?
                                Yeah.. But but it seems so cool and easy in the movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X