Obama on TV right now assuring the USA is safe this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      lmao!

Comment

Gasser, you probably don't realize it but flag officers (generals/admirals) are nominated by the president and have to go through senate confirmation. Obama has been POTUS for 7 years now, there aren't many conservative minded generals left.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Gasser, you probably don't realize it but flag officers (generals/admirals) are nominated by the president and have to go through senate confirmation. Obama has been POTUS for 7 years now, there aren't many conservative minded generals left.
          And the ones that are left either get shit-canned when they even think of speaking up, or keep a low profile until they retire.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I lol'd
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              I lol'd
              I swear you can hear one of the producers shit a brick right after he says "pussy"...lol

Love it, not afraid to call en like he sees them
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                This post demonstrates just how far out of touch with reality you are.

You're outnumbered. Republicans are outnumbered. The majority don't give a shit about the Constitution, thus wouldn't support "Constitutionalist politicians". Feel free to keep dreaming up hypotheticals, but that scenario will never happen. You've got a better chance of winning the lottery.
                I'm actually well aware of that, believe it or not. I did say all of this was a "pipe dream".

Its sad. But being outnumbered doesn't mean you lose, not by any means. While we may be outnumbered, there are still shitloads of people who still believe in it and want to see the government dismantled by 75% or more.
                WH

Comment

You left out the beer bottles. But hey, at least be accurate here. You forgot to post the effect that I always have on you: (FF to 0.35)

WH

Comment

Comment

WH

Comment

???

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X