No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad: uprising shows a new Middle East is emerging that will doom Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thamk you for validating your complete lack of knowledge regarding Islam when challenged.

Go play with your ignore list like the red-faced little boy you are, because there's nothing for you to add here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      lol, that's not how islam works
      Too bad all the liberal fags can't be convinced of that. They love islam so much, for being a bunch of religion haters. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Do you ever have anything to say that isn't laden with conjecture and bullshit, or just full of stupidity?
      Kinda what I was wondering about you...

Comment

Surah 47:4 says:
        Fa'idhā Laqītumu Al-Ladhīna Kafarū Fađarba Ar-Riqābi Ĥattaá 'Idhā 'Athkhantumūhum Fashuddū Al-Wathāqa Fa'immā Mannāan Ba`du Wa 'Immā Fidā'an Ĥattaá Tađa`a Al-Ĥarbu 'Awzārahā Dhālika Wa Law Yashā'u Allāhu Lāntaşara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`đakum Biba`đin Wa Al-Ladhīna Qutilū Fī Sabīli Allāhi Falan Yuđilla 'A`mālahum
        Translation:

Therefore, when you meet unbelievers, smite their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly on them: thereafter is the time for either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are ye commanded: but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them Himself; but He lets you fight in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
        You have to wonder why people are not wanting them into their community. They have so much to offer. I will give you the words of one of my former employees, right before he gave me a copy of this dual translation Quran:

"Anyone that truly follows Islam to the end will want you (and anyone else that doesn't believe what they believe) dead. Period."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Surah 47:4 says:

Translation:

You have to wonder why people are not wanting them into their community. They have so much to offer. I will give you the words of one of my former employees, right before he gave me a copy of this dual translation Quran:

"Anyone that truly follows Islam to the end will want you (and anyone else that doesn't believe what they believe) dead. Period."
          true
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Thamk you for validating your complete lack of knowledge regarding Islam when challenged.

Go play with your ignore list like the red-faced little boy you are, because there's nothing for you to add here.
            Let's start with the word Islam itself... what does it mean?

Comment

Good post. Do you think those passages might be referring to outsiders (i.e. aliens, foreigners) coming into traditionally Arabic lands with the intent of subjugating the existing civilization? It's written harshly for sure, but that is what I read from it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Let's start with the word Islam itself... what does it mean?
                Islam to me is a religion which follows the teachings/propechy of Muhammed, but one that also acknowledges the validity of the Old Testament Jewish prophets and the teachings of Jesus. I've posted this several times, but once again Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all share a common patriarch.

Note this is my own meaning, not one pulled from Wikipedia.

Comment

Islam to me is a religion which follows the teachings/propechy of Muhammed, but one that also acknowledges the validity of the Old Testament Jewish prophets and the teachings of Jesus. I've posted this several times, but once again Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all share a common patriarch.

Note this is my own meaning, not one pulled from Wikipedia.
                  Islam translates to, "submission to god," which is what AnthonyS was getting at.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    Islam translates to, "submission to god," which is what AnthonyS was getting at.
                    So the question with respect to this thread might then be, is the Iranian president or the Mullahs who hold the real power "submitting to God" with their incessant threats against Israel? I say not, and that they are rather only submitting to their own political ambitions to be the top dog in the Middle East.

Comment

Good post. Do you think those passages might be referring to outsiders (i.e. aliens, foreigners) coming into traditionally Arabic lands with the intent of subjugating the existing civilization? It's written harshly for sure, but that is what I read from it.
                      Well, since they are also commanded to proselytize, I doubt it.

Comment

Well, since they are also commanded to proselytize, I doubt it.
                        Surah 2:256
                        There is no compulsion in religion.

Surah 2:62
                        Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Surah 2:69
                        If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course : but many of them follow a course that is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          I'm not going to get into an argument over logic with you, when at this point it would be circular. Neither of us know what they're going to do. Ultimately, if whoever gets voted into power satisfies their electorate, and plays ball with the West, who cares how Islamic their country is?
                          We could argue over what might happen, but that's just dumb. My point was everyone says one thing and dances around the truth.

I hope whatever happens, is not bad for us/Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            We could argue over what might happen, but that's just dumb. My point was everyone says one thing and dances around the truth.

I hope whatever happens, is not bad for us/Israel.
                            Right on, man. I think we can agree there.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sweet! If Israel gets "doomed" does that mean we can stop the billions of aid we hand them? We will never forget the uss liberty! Can we hang Pollard already?
                              “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Surah 2:256
                                There is no compulsion in religion.

Surah 2:62
                                Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Surah 2:69
                                If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course : but many of them follow a course that is evil.
                                I see your vague post and raise you a current event:
                                In Austria, a free speech activist has fallen foul of the law for expressing similar views being chorused by major European leaders. Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff says that after decades of mass immigration multicultural society is not working. She faces three years in prison for inciting religious hatred, after she criticized Islam and Sharia law.

Comment

Working...
                                X