ISIS vs. Russian Spy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS vs. Russian Spy

ISIS released video Wednesday showing the beheading of a man it says was a Russian spy, as well as a message threatening Russian citizens.

Kinda crazy, ISIL is starting to look more and more like you and me, right?!

Can't wait to see what putin does next, maybe he's taking the heat away from America? that would be a God send. [sic]

did i say too much?

Comment

ISIS = ISIL = Daesh
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Look up how the term Caucasian came about. There are a lot of white Muslims in this world and a whole lot of them hate Russia.

Comment

kill whitey?

Comment

Take a look at who runs the northern ISIS forces, he's a soulless ginger.

Comment

my head is so full of fuck. just last week we were praising russia, but russia runs ISIS, but we hate ISIS. who are the fucking terrorists? is it us?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                my head is so full of fuck. just last week we were praising russia, but russia runs ISIS, but we hate ISIS. who are the fucking terrorists? is it us?
                Russia doesn't run isis but I think they supported them in Syria against the guys we supported, but getting the good guys (if they even exist) and the bad guys (everyone?) mixed up in that clusterfuck is easy to do. Except isis blew up the russian airliner, so now the russians are against isis and should be allied with us. Turkey is muslim and part of nato and an allie to us, but they shot down a russian fighter and now russia wants to fight them and the US if article 5 gets invoked, so now russia is an enemy of isis, who we are enemies with as well but not allies with russia. France is pissed at everyone, the iranians want nukes, and some muslim counties like qatar, yemen, and saudi may or may not be on isis' side because of shia vs shiite, but they still hate us but are probably allies. WW3 is turning out to be very confusing.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Russia doesn't run isis but I think they supported them in Syria against the guys we supported, but getting the good guys (if they even exist) and the bad guys (everyone?) mixed up in that clusterfuck is easy to do. Except isis blew up the russian airliner, so now the russians are against isis and should be allied with us. Turkey is muslim and part of nato and an allie to us, but they shot down a russian fighter and now russia wants to fight them and the US if article 5 gets invoked, so now russia is an enemy of isis, who we are enemies with as well but not allies with russia. France is pissed at everyone, the iranians want nukes, and some muslim counties like qatar, yemen, and saudi may or may not be on isis' side because of shia vs shiite, but they still hate us but are probably allies. WW3 is turning out to be very confusing.
                  WWIII The Battle of Who is Who

Comment

Working...
                  X