Attack on Hindu temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack on Hindu temple

Two people suffered gunshot wounds and seven others less serious injuries in a bomb and gun attack on Thursday at a Hindu temple in northern Bangladesh, a senior police official said.

Humayun Kabir, deputy inspector general of police for the northern region, told Reuters that three unknown attackers had arrived at the temple in Dinajpur district, 415 km (260 miles) north of the capital Dhaka, by motorbike.

They detonated several homemade bombs and then shot at people who were fleeing the building in panic, he said. About one hundred people were gathered in the temple.

Two people with gunshot wounds were taken to hospital.

Kabir said two people had been detained following the incident, which he said was similar in nature to a bomb attack on Saturday on a Hindu religious gathering in the same area in which at least six people were injured, three critically.

Police suspect banned militant group Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) may be behind the attacks, Kabir said.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Inconceivable! Bangladesh has stricter gun laws than here, and everyone knows shootings fon't happen oufside the U.S.!
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I can't believe Christians, Buddhists, or Jews would blantantly attack Hindu temple like that!

Comment

Hindu's and muslims have a rather aggressive past involving one another.

Comment

So you are saying the Hindus picked on the Muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Where did I say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              obviously.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Where did I say that?
                I am just practicing for running for Democratic office. Here is a new I phone, now scoot along.

Comment

Working...
                X