X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump drops out of race!

Inconceivable!

Feliz Navidad, fuckers!
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

lmfao!

Comment

When and if he drops out, I will consider this the ultimate troll job. Especially if he is ahead in the polls.

Even bigger than Rodney.

Comment

Sonofabitch

Comment

You just got out Trump'd
          sigpic

Comment

I would like to see him win

Comment

Same here!

Comment

well if he does win it will solve all our problems with liberals .

Comment

god damn right, hopefully they'll leave the country so we can make america great again.

Comment

their fucking heads will explode along with all the rinos .

Comment

Sailor boi you fag lol

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                      their fucking heads will explode along with all the rinos .

Its certainly not going to do their health any favors. Their propaganda outlets are going to be ordering new printing presses cause they're going to spin a bearing. Many of them may actually catch fire and burn down.
                      WH

Comment

Since this retarded boil on society's ass insists on following me around, would someone please tell him that:
                        A. No, I will not meet up with him so that he can suck my dick, so quit asking.
                        and
                        B. Nobody with an IQ over "potato" wants him here.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Irony. A retarded boil following you around. Are you butthurt yet? Are you liking this yet? I bet you wish you never started shit huh? I don't quit either. Have fun!

... and I bet you can't resist reading this.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Irony. A retarded boil following you around. Are you butthurt yet? Are you liking this yet? I bet you wish you never started shit huh? I don't quit either. Have fun!

... and I bet you can't resist reading this.

He is a sailor, he like the butts

Comment

Lincolnboy, you're okay. But that comment isn't.

Gasser is just a cunt that nobody likes. If people wouldn't quote him, I'd be perfectly fine never reading another piece of drivel that he had hammered out with his sack ticklers. He even admits to following me around, trying to transpose his gay crush on me.
                              For the last time, no, you cannot suck my dick.

Comment

Working...
                              X