BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone else's take on the situation:
    The ranchers when pulled over for a traffic stop were charge with impeding federal employees from their duties (Bureau of Land Management workers' duties). They weren't charged with anything in the likes of shooting at federal agents or police. They were't charged with resisting arrest. They weren't charged with threatening anyone.

Yet they said there was a shoot-out. You mean a one-way shoot-out by the feds? Lavoy Finicum was executed.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Someone else's take on the situation:
      Or perhaps he was shot by the ranchers to make it look like the feds shot first? Kill one of your own to gain public support and start a war. Perhaps the ranchers are the ones pulling a false flag operation.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Are these guys really that smart to pull that off?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Or perhaps he was shot by the ranchers to make it look like the feds shot first? Kill one of your own to gain public support and start a war. Perhaps the ranchers are the ones pulling a false flag operation.
            In front of the cops? They were pulled over by the police when all this happened.

I'm reading now there's video out there, but the actual shooting part is redacted. Reports both of he ran from police and being arrested peacefully. Gonna be a while before we get all the facts.
            Last edited by GhostTX; 01-27-2016, 01:28 PM.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I know you're not serious right now. They're pissed off ranchers, not a bunch of murderers.
              Last edited by Gasser64; 01-30-2016, 01:53 AM.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I know you're not serious right now. They're pissed of ranchers, not a bunch of murderers.
                The conspiracy goes deep. Instead of a ruby ridge we got a pandora's box that makes the jfk assassination look like a game of Clue.

Comment

what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive

Comment

The conspiracy goes deep. Instead of a ruby ridge we got a pandora's box that makes the jfk assassination look like a game of Clue.
                    Clue is pretty difficult.

Comment

Ok I'll bite.

Admittedly I'm not up to speed. Care to fill me in?
                      WH

Comment

Looked like a good shoot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Ok I'll bite.

Admittedly I'm not up to speed. Care to fill me in?
                          The bundys are actually federal agents whose original standoff was a setup to get constitutionalists to stand up and show themselves. The ranchers in oregon have wanted nothing to do with the bundys and turned themselves in. The bundys kept up the charade even though they werent welcome in town. They were federal agents planted to drum up support and get constitutionalists and right wingers riled up, take up arms, and give the feds a reason to arrest a ton of people and impose martial law. This is why the feds did not take back the refuge; it would have beena quick and easy target. Leaving it alone they hoped the let the bundys gather more support and uncover more "domestic terrorists". When it didnt work they "arrested" the sleeper agents to prevent them from getting caught in crossfire. The ranchers who were not agents but posing as them shot one of their own to drum up support for their side once they found out the bundys set them up.

Comment

The bundys are actually federal agents whose original standoff was a setup to get constitutionalists to stand up and show themselves. The ranchers in oregon have wanted nothing to do with the bundys and turned themselves in. The bundys kept up the charade even though they werent welcome in town. They were federal agents planted to drum up support and get constitutionalists and right wingers riled up, take up arms, and give the feds a reason to arrest a ton of people and impose martial law. This is why the feds did not take back the refuge; it would have beena quick and easy target. Leaving it alone they hoped the let the bundys gather more support and uncover more "domestic terrorists". When it didnt work they "arrested" the sleeper agents to prevent them from getting caught in crossfire. The ranchers who were not agents but posing as them shot one of their own to drum up support for their side once they found out the bundys set them up.
                            This had to have been orchestrated by the same mastermind as the twin towers inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              This had to have been orchestrated by the same mastermind as the twin towers inside job.
                              Obviously. New World Order, increase in chem trails, earthquake machine in Dallas, space shuttle cancellation, Trump teaming up with Palin, ISIS on our borders, it's all connected man.

Comment

I am a functioning tard so I can't imbed the video. Here are 2 screenshots. Hands up, shot dead.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X