BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

his hands weren't up when he was shot. it looks like he reaches for his waist, or at a minimum pulls his hands in towards his body right as the officer behind the tree pops him

Comment

Looks justified. Trying to figure out this whole situation gives me a migraine.

Comment

During the press conference they did say an agent "was almost hit" when you can clearly see him lunge for the truck before going out of frame when it hit the snowbank.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          I am a functioning tard so I can't imbed the video. Here are 2 screenshots. Hands up, shot dead.
          Watch the video. You can see he starts reaching at least twice before being shot, and supposedly/allegedly/reportedly he did have a gun in a pocket where he was reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            his hands weren't up when he was shot. it looks like he reaches for his waist, or at a minimum pulls his hands in towards his body right as the officer behind the tree pops him
            I'm going to go with: reaching for his wounds after being shot or trying to keep his balance in the snow.

Reportedly they were already shooting at the truck before they came upon this roadblock.

Dude jumped in front of the truck but could have thought they were going to ram the blockade and he didn't want to eat car. Hardly can they claim "he tried to kill that peace officer with the truck".
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You approach a roadblock at speed, you can expect to be lit the fuck up. He was reaching, even at that distance it looked like a deliberate move for something on his person. Bad choices followed by more bad choices.

Comment

Word is that the feds started shooting at the vehicle at the first stop which is why he took off so fast...when he rounded corner and saw the road block it's not like he could stop that vehicle on the cold asphalt. He did not try to ram the vehicles. He attempted to go around and that officer jumped in front of the vehicle...Lavoy did not try to run him down as they state. Why he exited the car no one knows...maybe since they were being shot at he got out of the vehicle to draw fire away from his family? Regardless, he gets out of the vehicle with his hands up. Someone with a death wish has their weapon in hand when he gets out and not in his waistband...I doubt he even had a gun on him.
                The officer in the road fired several rounds which caused Lavoy to drop his hands to his wounds which is why the officer in the trees shot him in the head from close range. These pigs were looking for a shootout...why even use a road block? Lavoy was headed to town to meet with the sheriff and locals at a town meeting...which was set up by the sheriff. Why not just arrest him there or when he was leaving? Also, why was there snipers in the trees at the road block?
                I say bad shoot...the man was shot while his hands were up and then killed when he instinctively reacted to being shot in the gut. FTP.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Word is that the feds started shooting at the vehicle at the first stop which is why he took off so fast...when he rounded corner and saw the road block it's not like he could stop that vehicle on the cold asphalt. He did not try to ram the vehicles. He attempted to go around and that officer jumped in front of the vehicle...Lavoy did not try to run him down as they state. Why he exited the car no one knows...maybe since they were being shot at he got out of the vehicle to draw fire away from his family? Regardless, he gets out of the vehicle with his hands up. Someone with a death wish has their weapon in hand when he gets out and not in his waistband...I doubt he even had a gun on him.
                  The officer in the road fired several rounds which caused Lavoy to drop his hands to his wounds which is why the officer in the trees shot him in the head from close range. These pigs were looking for a shootout...why even use a road block? Lavoy was headed to town to meet with the sheriff and locals at a town meeting...which was set up by the sheriff. Why not just arrest him there or when he was leaving? Also, why was there snipers in the trees at the road block?
                  I say bad shoot...the man was shot while his hands were up and then killed when he instinctively reacted to being shot in the gut. FTP.
                  I have to agree with all of this. That's exactly the way I felt watching the video.

Comment

I like how these guys act all tough and badass and show up wih guns to take the refuge and show the feds whats up, but as soon as one guy gets killed they fold. What did they think was going to happen with an armed standoff on federal property? If you don't have enough conviction to see it through even if someone dies then why did you go there? I don't care for the feds but these ranchers and bundy were just looking for attention and the militia thought they wanted a fight they didn't have the balls to finish. You don't take federal property, fail to make demands for 2 or 3 days, then surrender when one guy gets shot. So they literally accomplished nothing and look like tacticool idiots. You want to see how a real fight should go with government (although it was a local issue) look up the battle of Athens. Now I never supported either side on this rancher thing as they both acted like douchebags but for fucks sake if you show up armed to federal property you better have a plan and be serious. Bad shoot or not they were armed and took federal property. This wasn't like Waco or Ruby Ridge.
                    Last edited by LANTIRN; 01-29-2016, 02:57 PM.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

A+ post would read again.......but would just make me more upset.

WacI and Ruby Ridge all over again.

Comment

why didnt ol boy get out of the truck when they first pulled him over? Is anyone thinking that they were just sitting there, guns drawn, telling him to stay in the truck? I mean, he had the option of getting out and surrendering right then...

Why not get out, especially if he had family in the truck? Then run? Yeah, this fellow had his family's safety in mind the whole time.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Exactly my impression as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            why didnt ol boy get out of the truck when they first pulled him over? Is anyone thinking that they were just sitting there, guns drawn, telling him to stay in the truck? I mean, he had the option of getting out and surrendering right then...

Why not get out, especially if he had family in the truck? Then run? Yeah, this fellow had his family's safety in mind the whole time.
                            “I’m not going to end up in prison,” said Mr. Finicum, 54, who often appeared at news conferences wearing a broad cowboy hat on his head and a sidearm on his hip. “I would rather die than be caged. And I’ve lived a good life.”

Most of these men and and women made it very clear that they would not surrender or be put in cuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                              “I’m not going to end up in prison,” said Mr. Finicum, 54, who often appeared at news conferences wearing a broad cowboy hat on his head and a sidearm on his hip. “I would rather die than be caged. And I’ve lived a good life.”

Most of these men and and women made it very clear that they would not surrender or be put in cuffs.
                              Those statements do not automatically mean that they are going to resort to violence either.

Comment

I'm sure the government will tell us the truth about all this here shortly.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X