BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Those statements do not automatically mean that they are going to resort to violence either.
    Correct

Comment

Comment

Sounds like this ol dude wanted to die.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

crazy

Comment

There are a couple videos out there with statements from two of the men that were in the second vehicle that was pulled over.

The white truck was within view of where they were stopped. They make not mention of shots being fired before or as it took off.

Comment

Maybe the guy just finished watching Vanishing Point?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  You trying to say your mugshot was prettier and you are a more upstanding citizen?

Comment

I didn't say anything.

Comment

• Grow a pair and state your point.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            I fail to see the difference between you and any one of them. Care to state otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I fail to see the difference between you and any one of them. Care to state otherwise?
                              The difference is that Rodney did not challenge the authority of the federal government nor did he nor will he do time in the pen for what he did.

You should try tracking down my mug shots instead of fucking with one of the few darkies that we allow to post here in the name of "Diversity".
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• This goes to show that you can't negotiate with the govt. Sure, they'll will play with you until they get what they want or need and then they'll come after you. The only way to get them is to totally surprise them first and show no mercy.

Comment

Working...
                                X