Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 BLM at it again..... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strychnine
    replied
    FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE: CLIVEN D. BUNDY PO Box 7175 Bunkerville, NV  89007 702-346-5564                                           ...

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:
    CLIVEN D. BUNDY
    PO Box 7175
    Bunkerville, NV 89007
    702-346-5564
    January 1, 2016

With great concern and love and much consideration from prayer, I come to you Harney County Sheriff of Oregon David M. Ward, rancher Steven Dwight Hammond, and rancher Dwight Lincoln Hammond, Jr.,

I, Cliven D. Bundy, have been involved for several weeks in the background striving to understand and comprehend your dilemmas in Harney County, Oregon. I understand that the grass that was burnt on each side of the fence was grazing rights that had been created through beneficial use, one side of the fence being private property and the other side of the fence being private property rights. The fires that were set were for a good purpose and had good results.

The United States Justice Department has NO jurisdiction or authority within the State of Oregon, County of Harney over this type of ranch management. These lands are not under U.S. treaties or commerce, they are not article 4 territories, and Congress does not have unlimited power. These lands have been admitted into statehood and are part of the great State of Oregon and the citizens of Harney County enjoy the fullness of the protections of the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution limits United States government.

It is my suggestion, Steven Hammond, that you go and check yourself into Harney County jail asking for protective custody. It is my suggestion, Dwight Hammond, that you go and check yourself into Harney County jail asking for protective custody. It is my suggestion, Harney County Sheriff David Ward, accept these two ranchers into your jail, notify the United States Solicitor in Washington DC that you have these two ranchers in Harney County jail, that they will remain there indefinitely under your protective custody and the protection of We the People of Harney County and We the People of the United States of America.

I suggest an Evidentiary Hearing or a Grand Jury be formed by We the People.

I feel that this action is immediately important, that it should be taken place before 10:00 am Saturday, January 2, 2016. I will hold these suggestions private until that time then I will release this letter to those having state and county jurisdiction and to the media.

Cliven D. Bundy

Leave a comment:

• svauto-erotic855
    replied
    Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    You are going to have to post up some evidence that the BLM owns our homes. That sounds like a load of bullshit.
    The act that established the BLM gave them the legal right to control every square inch of land in the USA if someone there determines that the land and everything on it is not being used in the manner they believe is best with zero restrictions or limits on what they can do. They law and the case law behind the law says that what ever position they hold is the actual law.

If you get the leftist talking you will hear some strange things and I have spoken with a bunch of leftist and the ones in the know LOVE the BLM.

Leave a comment:

• line-em-up
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    I read it all. Why do you continue to come back to this thread and post if it's too much of a task for you to even read? Is your wife not up to read and explain it for you?
    I'm sure Harry "Dickhead" Reid has something to do with it.

Harry Reid has run 52 ranchers our of business so far, just like their recent efforts with Cliven Bundy, because of his ownership in Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which holds 93 acres in Nevada. The parcels seem to be in the way of future development with the Chinese, which may even involve a freeway interchange and loop, and all sit west of the same general area as the land where all these 'trespassing cattle' graze. We all know that the Reid crime syndicate had ulterior motives for the attacks on Cliven Bundy. Here's the proof.

Leave a comment:

• LANTIRN
    replied
    I went back and read it all. I do not agree they are terroristsand should not be sentenced to more prison time after already serving, however I still stand by my statement that they should stop bitching about not being able to use public land for grazing anymore. Most of the article was about that as was the other similar stories that have occured lately. Bitching about that to the media is like me bitching to the media if I lost my hunting lease because the owner decided they didn't want to lease it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• BMCSean
    replied
    This whole time I was wondering why Black Lives Matter needed to graze.

Leave a comment:

• SBFORDTECH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LANTIRN
    replied
    Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    You need to read all of it. The BLM is as corrupt as hell and ALL POWERFUL. What is being done to these people is the personification of out of control government. You also need to read the law that established the BLM; they own the ENTIRE country including your home.

It will have to come to that at all levels and all branches of government before it will get any better.
    You are going to have to post up some evidence that the BLM owns our homes. That sounds like a load of bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    Ok it sucks but if you chose not to buy your own land that is the risk you took.
    That is one thing I never did read anywhere. Why bundy and others like him didn't buy some of their own land there, or somewhere else. I mean they did have the money...

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Everyone involved in the federal govt and BLM should be killed for the continual harassment they have wrought on the families in that area. I will support Hammond if he decides to do that. Fuck the govt and fuck BLM.
    One of my much acclaimed public hangings should suffice. We'll hang the noose once its been used, in the next BLM director's office. Just a friendly little reminder.

Leave a comment:

• Tremor14
    replied
    anyone else still not read it?

Leave a comment:

• Strychnine
    replied
    Ok didn't read all of it because that is alot shit, .
    SVO is right, you really need to read all of it.

Leave a comment:

• Strychnine
    replied
    Killdozer. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• svauto-erotic855
    replied
    Ok didn't read all of it because that is alot shit, but what I did read mentioned grazing on public land. So are these guys complaining again about not being able to graze on public land anymore? Last I checked private property owners can do shit like lease hunting rights, then eventually choose not to do that anymore. Well if the government owns public land they can choose to either allow or not allow grazing rights. The whole thing about permits being denied or reduced means they chose to do that. Ok it sucks but if you chose not to buy your own land that is the risk you took.
    You need to read all of it. The BLM is as corrupt as hell and ALL POWERFUL. What is being done to these people is the personification of out of control government. You also need to read the law that established the BLM; they own the ENTIRE country including your home.

Everyone involved in the federal govt and BLM should be killed for the continual harassment they have wrought on the families in that area. I will support Hammond if he decides to do that. Fuck the govt and fuck BLM.
    It will have to come to that at all levels and all branches of government before it will get any better.

Leave a comment:

• ram57ta
    replied
    I agree 1000% x10

Leave a comment:

• line-em-up
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LANTIRN
    replied
    Ok didn't read all of it because that is alot shit, but what I did read mentioned grazing on public land. So are these guys complaining again about not being able to graze on public land anymore? Last I checked private property owners can do shit like lease hunting rights, then eventually choose not to do that anymore. Well if the government owns public land they can choose to either allow or not allow grazing rights. The whole thing about permits being denied or reduced means they chose to do that. Ok it sucks but if you chose not to buy your own land that is the risk you took.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X