Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for Trump -- It was all a set up. LOL

Time to make America great again.

Farrakhan may be a racist nut job but he is not a complete fool.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

but if he cosigns...

nvm, i'll wait for it.

Comment

Well spoken.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Trump started out not taking PAC money, now -- he has his hand out like everybody else. As he brags that he is turning down millions of dollars for his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has leveled a steady line of attack against his rivals: that they are too cozy with big-money super PACs and may be breaking the law by coordinating with them.

“You know the nice part about me?” he told reporters in Iowa in August. “I don’t need anybody’s money.”

What Trump doesn’t say is that he and his top campaign aide have connections to a super PAC collecting large checks to support his candidacy — a group viewed by people familiar with his campaign as the sanctioned outlet for wealthy donors.

This summer, Trump appeared at at least two events for the Make America Great Again PAC, which took his campaign slogan as its name and received financing from his daughter’s mother-in-law. A consultant for the super PAC is a Republican operative who has previously worked with Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, according to several people with direct knowledge of their ties.

Comment

he will use the super pac when he is the nominee . unlike loons like bush who are bought and paint for from the beginning .

Comment

Working...
            X