X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Mass Shooting at Masonic Temple Thwarted

CNN version:

FBI: Milwaukee man planned mass shooting at Masonic temple

(CNN)—A 23-year-old Milwaukee resident charged with illegally possessing machine guns and a silencer had planned a mass shooting targeting a Masonic temple in the city, the FBI said Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh was arrested Monday after buying two automatic weapons and a silencer from undercover agents, the FBI said.

The investigation thwarted an attack "that could have resulted in significant injury and/or loss of life," Special Agent in Charge Robert J. Shields said in a written statement.

Developing story - more to come
    A Milwaukee man charged with illegally possessing machine guns had planned a mass shooting at a Masonic temple in the city, federal officials say.

Right-wing Propaganda Version:

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh arrested before attack on Masonic temple

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh, a Milwuakee Muslim was arrested before he could carry out attack on a Jewish Masonic temple. Seems Masonic Jews are the new big target for Muslims. San Bernardino terrorist shooting victim Nicholas Thalasinos was also a Masonic Jew.

The FBI has arrested a Milwaukee man they say was planning a mass shooting at a local Masonic temple, according to a press release issued Tuesday.

23-year-old Samy Mohamed Hamzeh has been charged with possessing machine guns and a silencer. Documents released by the FBI show that Hamzeh originally wanted to plan a shooting in the West Bank, but refocused his efforts on Milwaukee due to logistical and financial issues.

According to a criminal complaint, the FBI has extensive recorded conversations with two confidential sources, in which Hamzeh explained that he wanted to commit a domestic act of violence. Earlier this month, according to the FBI, he settled on a Masonic temple as a target.

The suspect said his planned act of violence would “be known all over the world…The people will be scared and the operations will increase.”

“If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100%.”
    When the government pays, the government controls.

We need stronger gun laws to stop the FBI from selling guns to criminals!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Masonic Jews? Well, that's a new one.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Masonic Jews? Well, that's a new one.
        I think these idiots are trying to say messianic Jews which is essentially Jews for Jesus. It always struck me as odd, kind of like Rock against drugs or Christians against Christ or Naynay against shitbags...
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          CNN version:

A Milwaukee man charged with illegally possessing machine guns had planned a mass shooting at a Masonic temple in the city, federal officials say.

Right-wing Propaganda Version:

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...asonic-temple/
          Hey man, +100 to you for posting both sides of the report.

That guy sure didn't look like a terrorist. Looked like Soap's cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

That guy sure didn't look like a terrorist. Looked like Soap's cousin.
            Neither did Jihadi John, the Paris shooters or a lot for that matter.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

scary, aint it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I think these idiots are trying to say messianic Jews which is essentially Jews for Jesus. It always struck me as odd, kind of like Rock against drugs or Christians against Christ or Naynay against shitbags...
                Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is what they meant to say. Also, I'm fairly sure that the Masons aren't exactly welcoming to people of the hebrew persuasion.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Public. Fucking. Hanging.
                  WH

Comment

You dont think there is something fundamentally wrong with there being two sides?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

fundamentally there are 2 sides to every story.

Comment

Why do you insist on only sharing 1?

Comment

fundamentally there are 3 sides to every story.
                          Fixed. Usually, the truth lies somewhere between the other two.

Comment

answer the fucking question.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Why do you insist on only sharing 1?
                              I didn't share this story.

Comment

Working...
                              X