Got 'Em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 'Em!

Oregon militant leader Ammon Bundy was taken into custody by federal officials on Tuesday night, the Oregonian reported.

Bundy’s capture was first reported by one of his supporters, Pete Santilli, on a YouTube broadcast. KATU-TV confirmed Bundy’s arrest, adding that three other people were taken into custody.

Santilli also stated that two people were shot during the encounter that led to Bundy’s arrest. Oregon Public Broadcasting confirmed that Harney District Hospital in Burns, near the wildlife reserve that Bundy’s group seized, is on lockdown and that there was a “shooting incident.”

How is it that I miraculously know who the poster is of all your posts without seeing your name first?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Innernet (sic) attention whores and their beloved copy/pastes, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        How is it that I miraculously know who the poster is of all your posts without seeing your name first?
        cause you.. see my name first? do you read left to right too?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              true... except in my day it wasn't after school. It was right now, in class, in the hallway, in the gym...

Comment

That's easy to say from all the way in Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  Lmao, so sad.

I didn't say anything. I'm just posting pictures for discussion. I didn't even read that picture before I posted it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

i googled sandpoint, ID, that shit is beautiful.

i have a good friend at work from ceour dlane or whateverthef it is

Comment

i googled sandpoint, ID, that shit is beautiful.

i have a good friend at work from ceour dlane or whateverthef it is
                          I agree. Coeur d'alene is nice too, just more populated. I'm looking to buy a house there.

Comment

Haha. Your bitch ass wouldn't do anything if it was said to your face. Stop frontin. We know you're not about shit. I'm white as can be and I grew up more gangster than your frontin ass.

Comment

gangster does not equal asking a forum of your peers how to deal with a 15 year old black boy who wants to fight; who's mother you want to bang.

gangster you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X