Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repub debate

can any of this be taken seriously?

these guys are fucking with ya'll! i mean they gotta be, right?

Dafuq
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Trump was definitely doing that to be an ass, I think Carson is mildly retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        Trump was definitely doing that to be an ass, I think Carson is mildly retarded.
        Recognize yourself in their antics, naynay?

Comment

fuck yeah, real recognize real.

Comment

i watch SNL, they reported it as soon as it happened.

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                You know that they were announcing their names faster than the,applause dying down, right? The guys back stage couldn't hear.
                doesnt even matter, im not the one looking like a dumbass on national tv

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  doesnt even matter, im not the one looking like a dumbass on national tv
                  Hilarious that a local urinal installation tech would consider a nationally prominent former Johns Hopkins director to have looked like a dumbass. Carson could have done nothing more than blow his nose while at the podium and he'd still show himself to be miles above naynay's level of intelligence.

Comment

funny, cause you claimed to be a genius, yet you are following "my dumbass" around parroting your stupid ass rhetoric.

LOL

Comment

WOOF-WOOF!

Urinal tech gettin' upset...yet another successful thread derailment under way here.

Comment

the sad thing is, you are not even good at this.

I can go for hours on end if you give me a proper set up, but between you and denny trying to troll me back, i kinda walk away like.

Comment

OK, these naynay threads are just for entertainment anyway, like watching a dog chasing it's own tail, so do continue.

Comment

HERE'S THE DELUSION:

you are the dog.

Comment

^^ I thought you were going to give up this BS, But I still see lots of trolling. Whatever happened to that long apology last year??
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X