Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 The real cost of Sanders' free everythng policy - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real cost of Sanders' free everythng policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real cost of Sanders' free everythng policy

"Key Findings:
    Senator Sanders (I-VT) would enact a number of policies that would raise payroll taxes and individual income taxes, especially on high-income households.
    Senator Sanders’s plan would raise tax revenue by $13.6 trillion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up collecting $9.8 trillion over the next decade when accounting for decreased economic output in the long run.
    A majority of the revenue raised by the Sanders plan would come from a new 6.2 percent employer-side payroll tax, a new 2.2 percent broad-based income tax, and the elimination of tax expenditures relating to healthcare.
    According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would significantly increase marginal tax rates and the cost of capital, which would lead to 9.5 percent lower GDP over the long term.
    On a static basis, the plan would lead to 10.56 percent lower after-tax income for all taxpayers and 17.91 percent lower after-tax income for the top 1 percent. When accounting for reduced GDP, after-tax incomes of all taxpayers would fall by at least 12.84 percent."

But hey it worked for venezuela right?!

So the liberal guy has liberal policies? Who would have thunk it
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Comment

Just what we need right now, less GDP. Maybe we can tax our way to a better economy.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

its amazing how dumb some people are. Happy to givenup 12% of their salary to drop the value of a college degree to that of a GED. And theyll stop at nothing to kill the healthcare quality while theyre at it.

Comment

If giving people free shit was going to do anything, it already would have done it. We have been handing out record levels of free shit for eight years now.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              If giving people free shit was going to do anything, it already would have done it. We have been handing out record levels of free shit for eight years now.
              who's bad at math??

CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FOUNDATION Bill of Rights in ActionSummer 1998 (14:3)WelfareBRIA 14:3 Home  | How Welfare Began in the United States | Welfare to Work: The States Take Charge | "The Swedish Model": Welfare for E, During the Great Depression of the 1930s, local and state governments as well as private charities were overwhelmed by needy families seeking food, clothing, and shelter. In 1935, welfare for poor children and other dependent persons became a federal government responsibility, which it remained for 60 years.

Comment

Who doesn't underatand the term need?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Who doesn't underatand the term need?
                  I don't understand a damn thing you just said!

Comment

I wouldnt expect a troll to underatand a type o

Comment

I wouldnt expect a troll to underatand a type o
                      You had a typo! Your argument is null and valid.

Comment

its amazing how dumb some people are. Happy to givenup 12% of their salary to drop the value of a college degree to that of a GED. And theyll stop at nothing to kill the healthcare quality while theyre at it.
                        I though the college degree was already today's high school diploma/GED?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          I though the college degree was already today's high school diploma/GED?
                          Not even close. 88% of americans have a highschool diploma whereas 32% have a 4 year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            Who's a bet welcher?

Comment

Not even close. 88% of americans have a highschool diploma whereas 32% have a 4 year.
                              I bet that a significant portion of people with GEDs if they are in a skilled trade make more money then many people with 4 year degrees.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X