Trump would be the most constitutional president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump would be the most constitutional president

Okay everyone, hear me out on this. Trump possibly could be the most constitutional president since Washington. Why? He's so annoying and pisses everyone off so much there'd be no honeymoon. Step over Article 3? Impeachment. Sign an EO that isn't a clarification but rather a new law? Impeachment. Do something stupid? Impeachment.

I'm 100% for Cruz but this is something I've been batting around today while batting around the Trump idiots.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      Lmfao
      lmbao!
      sigpic

Comment

I believe everything he says.

Comment

I lean more towards cruz but in the end he is lying; he is a lawyer and politician. Not sure what about, but he is lying. Trump is the worst "republican" candidate. He is a progressive and has a history of left leaning beliefs until his recent change of heart. He is lying his ass off to get attention and will revert to his progressive beliefs as soon as he swears in. I can't say cruz is much better, but he is probably lying less than the others. I would prefer someone who is not a politician, but then I am asking a non-politician to be involved in politics and thus I am at a dead end. I don't trust any of them, but right now I think cruz is lying the least. Very sad place to be in.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I don't vote, but everyone who's up for election I'd rather keep Obama for another 4 years.

Comment

When Trump is prez, when he is having his meeting in the oval office. He will telling some of his board members. "You're fired". I can picture his meeting with other world leader as a wtf did he say or here come the sniper bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                When Trump is prez, when he is having his meeting in the oval office. He will telling some of his board members. "You're fired". I can picture his meeting with other world leader as a wtf did he say or here come the sniper bullet.
                !!!

Comment

i was for cruz until he went full on establishment politician . he is just another lawyer. so i have been reading everything i could find on trump. it takes a while to dig through the media bullshit but there is much more to him than i thought. i dont like loud mouthed yankees but i can get over that. one thing i have found out is trump's love for veterans is real. if you search back to the early 90's you will find a better take on him . remember he was a young rich jet setter so look through that . yes he backed dems but he was doing business in Manhattan . a conservative reblican would not get far in new york. it is between trump and cruz . i can handle either but the rest are not even a thought .

he's right on mexico too. carrier just moved their mfr to mexico. china is investing in south america heavy to move their mfr there. mexico is like the man behind the curtain .

Comment

Working...
                  X