Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't ID the FBI.

What exactly are they again? I know what they used to be, but that was decades ago
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What exactly could the FBI have done? I reckon the FBI knew he was a whack job, but being one is not illegal. Starts getting ugly here since due process become an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                What exactly could the FBI have done? I reckon the FBI knew he was a whack job, but being one is not illegal. Starts getting ugly here since due process become an issue.
                Everyone keeps screaming that we have to do something every time a mass shooting occurs. Like you said, WTF are we going to do?

-Ban guns? We all know criminals will still find guns.
                -Throw this kid in jail for a comment on youtube?
                -Give every kid in school a test to evaluate their mental state?

The world is full of sick people. Sick people do sick, twisted shit like shooting up a school. I can't even begin to explain why because I'm not a sick MF'er. I wish there was a simple answer but there's not.

I won't go as far as saying it's "part and parcel of living in a major city" but I'm afraid there's no simple answer. I don't even think there's a complex answer.

Since it's an image thread, pic unrelated:

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

He posted using his real name.....

HE POSTED USING HIS REAL NAME!

HE POSTED... USING ... HIS .... REAL... FUCKING... NAME!!!!
                  You must be under the mistaken assumption that the deep state wants to stop mass shootings.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  What exactly could the FBI have done? I reckon the FBI knew he was a whack job, but being one is not illegal. Starts getting ugly here since due process become an issue.
                  They could do EXACTLY what they did to many of the militia movement members in the 90s; just make some shit up and send people away for decades.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• See? SEE!?!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X