No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ trying to pressure FX into doing anything they don't want to.

Comment

• Frankly, if you make your business political you are an idiot. I would like to drop any company that comes out with a specific political stance, no matter the side of the isle they are on. No one cares, just like Hollywood, do you damn jobs and keep your mouths shut.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFox View Post
        One of these days he will run up against a redneck bar fighter bitch that will clean his clock,
        Not get into the chicks-with-dicks debate (or dudes-with-boobs, as it were), but to be fair, "he" wants to wrestle against guys, but the state (TX UIL) won't let "him." The fact that this person is competing against girls is entirely the state's fault, not the individual.
        Last edited by Strychnine; 02-26-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Not get into the chicks-with-dicks debate (or dues-with-boobs, as it were), but to be fair, "he" wants to wrestle against guys, but the state (TX UIL) won't let "him." The fact that this person is competing against girls is entirely the state's fault, not the individual.
          Yep, but I understand the states view as if the situation were reversed and a guy "identified" as a chick and then wants to wrestle women/run track/etc. I think the way you solve all this is say you must participate in certain sports based on your birth certificate and then test them for doping, oh, your taking test that raises your levels above those of a normal teen girl, sorry "bro" you are disqualified. The problem with "her" wrestling dudes is that it puts the guys in an awkward position of having to wrestle a girl even if she does not believe she is one. Mental illness is such a fun thing.

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            I think the way you solve all this is say you must participate in certain sports based on your birth certificate
            That's exactly the issue. the birth cert says female, so TX UIL says we have a "female" wrestler.

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            and then test them for doping
            High School. Generally under 18... parental consent and other shit.

It's all a fucking mess. I think they need to let this kid wrestle with guys and just see what happens... but at this point it's not the kid's fault - just doing what the rulemakers say to do. Let some of the guys beat the shit out of "her" and this will probably stop pretty quick

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

High School. Generally under 18... parental consent and other shit.
              In my opinion, for what little that is worth, if you are suspected of doping and you refuse to submit to test, then you don't play. Simple as that. Don't care if you are the star quarterback or a women's volleyball player. If they say it is unfair targeting, then test the whole damn squad/team.

People make this all out to be way more complicated than it needs to be. You want to be different and explore your sexual identity, cool, knock yourself out, but realize that it does not mean all doors are still open to you. Life is about choices and the choices you make, or your crazy ass liberal SJW parents make for you, all have consequences. But therein lies the real issue, no one wants to understand or accept consequences for ones choices. If they would, a great number of our current political/social issues would cease to be "issues."

But now I am arguing on the internet, and that is making a poor choice on my part.

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  LOL @ this ref's "what a load of shit" expression.

Comment

• It's not like the kid wanted to wrestle in the female division.

Comment

• Doesn’t matter to me what the kid wants. I am just baffled that UIL allows a girl who is taking test to wrestle at all. The reality is that once it wrestles men you will never hear about this manufactured “controversy” again because the boys will destroy it. At the end of the day it is still just a girl on test.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I am just baffled that UIL allows a girl who is taking test to wrestle at all.
                        Because it's being prescribed by a physician then it's all ok.

Comment

• are cuts in the eyebrows coming back?

start the lines in sideburns again too and i might grow my mullet back.

headed to craigslist to find a clean iroc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Because it's being prescribed by a physician then it's all ok.
                            Yea, that is what I was getting at. It is bullshit.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X