No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a calculator with a big enough screen to display the sum of all that?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I can think of a lot of people who have made it their lives mission to bash me, who's funerals I would not attend. No flag on the play.

Comment

• It's just as well. He'd give Mrs. Reagan's son an iPod with his speeches as a consolation gift.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• obammy's presence would only make the funeral less dignified, with his never-ending love of sticking his mug in the camera. A true attention whore.

Comment

• how is he an attention whore when he has missed the last 28 funeral photo ops?

what if he goes and Westboro shows up? would you be mad again cause he went?

Comment

• Even the British calling a punk a punk...
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• It's like when Eric already ratted out the old man James for sleeping at his desk. We know we are gonna ask James to retire next friday out of respect for a job well done. But fuckin Rick over here, wants to play hero and still keep ratting James out. This fool is done. he's cashed out. I bet he plays golf with Kendrick Lamar the following monday.

The GOP got a real problem, and it's blaringly obvious.

Comment

• naynay's gettin' all madd in here...must be getting drunk, lol.

Comment

• lol, bout to open the second tall boy, and smoke some cali, what makes you think im mad? i think anyone in here will tell you im chillin like a mutha right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          Ya, we got one of you running in the Republican primary.
                          we're on the same page bro.

my thing is, i called HRC in 2008. Ya'll stuffed her and put a black man in charge, and he fucked up. Give her a shot. She deserves it.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              She has proven herself unworthy as a worthless Senator, failed Secretary of State and a crooked lawyer.

At least you are consistent with the type of people you support.
                              Exactly. How shitty of a job does someone have to do before they are excluded? It is like the Dems will back any old turd who they think they can get elected with the right social media campaign. Ain't gonna work this time.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• you say them dems, but the GOP is openly doing that to candidate trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X