Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Somebody point me to a civilian model of this beautiful mother fucker.

What is that monstrosity and the one above it?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• HK SL8, for you assholes that didn't know.
            sigpic

Comment

• I love how firebomb girl is sitting under an “open minded” sign. I also love the ends justifies the means mentality too. It’s going to get exciting once these morons start forcibly infringing on liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It’s quite obvious leftist mental retardation makes lots of regular people unhappy. Their feigned outrage and mob mentality won’t fare well once the level headed Constitution lovers become properly motivated. The sad part is that it’s going to take some serious tragedies to provide that motivation. The sad conclusion to all this is becoming obvious. These clowns wanted dictator Hillary so bad any other idea, even ideas are now forbidden.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                  I'm sorry, but that's fucking lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    I'm sorry, but that's fucking lame.
                    Agreed. I deal with shit like this at work on a regular. I start with 2 questions.

Q1: Did she hurt you?
                    Q2: Do you reasonably believe she intended to cause you bodily harm or meant as sign of disrespect?

"HR, you take this one"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

I love how firebomb girl is sitting under an “open minded” sign. I also love the ends justifies the means mentality too. It’s going to get exciting once these morons start forcibly infringing on liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It’s quite obvious leftist mental retardation makes lots of regular people unhappy. Their feigned outrage and mob mentality won’t fare well once the level headed Constitution lovers become properly motivated. The sad part is that it’s going to take some serious tragedies to provide that motivation. The sad conclusion to all this is becoming obvious. These clowns wanted dictator Hillary so bad any other idea, even ideas are now forbidden.
                      I watched it and could only think that they are all mental, incapable of a reasonable discussion, Will make good zombies so stock up on .22lr. They soft bitches.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              I watched it and could only think that they are all mental, incapable of a reasonable discussion, Will make good zombies so stock up on .22lr. They soft bitches.

They are all mentally ill. I don't mean that as an insult, I state it as a fact. 20~30 years ago, they would all be in mental hospitals. Now, those hospitals are virtually empty because now those people aren't insane, they're "expressing themselves". 99% of mass shootings are committed by these people, or people with their ideology, because they are batshit crazy.
                              Oh well, at least they have NO useful coping mechanisms, so they'll be out of the way quickly when the SHTF.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Stop it, Hillary!

Comment

Working...
                                X