X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cast of Hamilton.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I checked wikipedia myself and got different, but similar responses. What is bad is that, long after the white group ceases to be a majority, these one-way, slanted biases will still exist. They won't stop until we are squeezed out of existence. Are we going to let them continue down that path for the sake of being PC?
      I figure the way things are going one day just for being white and male I will be forced to defend myself or family against a real racist attack. I will be painted as the bad guy by the Libtard press and prosecuted by multiple special interests all for choosing white parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I figure the way things are going one day just for being white and male I will be forced to defend myself or family against a real racist attack. I will be painted as the bad guy by the Libtard press and prosecuted by multiple special interests all for choosing white parents.

Just ccw. They'll scatter and leave only a dust cloud
        WH

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You'd think they'd say "You know, in these circumstances, I think the best thing to do is just not reproduce. At least until we get our shit together."

But nah, fuck it. Survival of the fittest, right?
                      WH

Comment

• New photo of Kris Kobach, who is being considered for Homeland Security Secretary

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            New photo of Kris Kobach, who is being considered for Homeland Security Secretary

Wall/fence, fuck yeah! Fuck the Patriot Act.

Comment

• so the wall thing is real?

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                so the wall thing is real?
                                Yes.

President-elect Donald Trump said his administration would build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border to help control illegal immigrantion, a pledge that Trump reaffirmed in his Nov. 13 interview on CBS’s 60 Minutes.

In that interview, CBS’s Lesley Stahl asked Trump, “Are you really going to build a wall?”

Trump said, “Yes.”

Stahl then said, “They’re talking about a fence in the Republican Congress, would you accept a fence?

Trump said, “For certain areas, I would. But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I’m very good at this. It’s called construction…. It could be some fencing.

Comment

Working...
                                X