No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of which I agree with. I personally might find them distasteful - but my finding them so should not deny another their freedoms.

The whiney bitches on the left all up in arms about "muh roe v wade" being thr defining issue of this confirmation just got the wind taken out of their outrage sails.

Here is a good write-up from one of his former aides.

Basically, interpret the Constitution as it is written. Vigorously pursue rights and prohibitions expressed therein - such as the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Ergo "assault weapons" are protected. Where it is silent, defer to the Legislative Branch, as the Judicial Branch was not given the power to make law in the Constitution.

This is an atypical post for me. Usually I blog here as an academic—or, more precisely, as just another Ad Law nerd. But today I thought I’d take a stab at writing in a different capacity—as former law clerk to a beloved former boss. In 2006, Judge Brett Kavanaugh hired me as his first law […]
    Last edited by sc281; 07-10-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Imagine being the soy bitch writing this up

In a vain attempt to delude yourself into thinking this

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Red Wave

Isn't pretty damn likely to happen....

Comment

• America, choose your destiny.

Comment

• I like Ben, but he got burned. I would like to see who he would have picked that would have been better. From what I have heard about Kavanaugh, he strictly adhere to the constitution. Isn't that what we want?

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Last edited by line-em-up; 07-10-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

“Listen, we made an exception with your ‘Madam President’ posters, you’re out of luck this time”

Comment

• Comment

Red Wave

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Breaking: Black man beaten by Trump supporter on live television!

Comment

• Comment

Red Wave

One of my co-works was about to lose his mind last week that Trump was about to pick another SCOTUS. I didn't have the heart to tell him that this is a very real possibility. It could even go 8-1 if Sonia Sotomayor retires because of her health issues.
                              I think I need to send him this picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X