• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
      Korbach
      From someone over on AFRCOM

My dick is still hard from the mention of Mattis as SECDEF.

I may need medical attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        New photo of Kris Kobach, who is being considered for Homeland Security Secretary

If this is real, he should be immediately dismissed for any position dealing with any sort of security if he's too damned stupid to put his notes inside the binder he's carrying so they're not readily made available to the entire world via a simple photograph. What an idiot.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            If this is real, he should be immediately dismissed for any position dealing with any sort of security if he's too damned stupid to put his notes inside the binder he's carrying so they're not readily made available to the entire world via a simple photograph. What an idiot.
            Looks intentional to me
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Fake News peddler The New York Times outed by.... The New York Times

Last edited by sc281; 11-22-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Mother fucking first class burn.

Mike "Messing with me will get you dents" Pence

Comment

• Comment

• President-elect Donald Trump met with top reporters and anchors from mainstream media outlets at Trump Tower on Monday, where he reportedly admonished them for their biased coverage during the presidential race. | Media

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Angela Merkel was watching the returns come in election night. Obama is on his way out the door. Francois Hollande's popularity is in the toilet. The Globalist dream team got punched in the gut.

Comment

Looks like photoshop to me.

Comment

You think Trump didn't have that done on purpose?

Building the wall isn't classified. Its about as unclassified as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X