• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What bias?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                The Fuck even drives a Prius.
                And why the hell does he still have clearance ? Why has that not been revoked. Heard reports that yes failed 2 regular polygraphs

Comment

• Comment

• Shamelessly stolen from Arfcom

Both families are split when it comes to saying who started the brawl, but they say they both agree that the waterpark is partially responsible.

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

But both sides are fucking retarded in this scenario, I bet.
                    Last edited by sc281; 07-13-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Dems made billboards like a nascar race for the hearing yesterday knowing the media would be streaming..How fuckin pathetic are you, that your job is to stand there holding those signs. No fucking self respect.
                      Last edited by dcs13; 07-13-2018, 06:37 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• Imagine getting your bluff called by Paul Cucking Ryan.

How embarrassing

Comment

• The Crimmie shimmy.

Comment

• Every time I see racist BS occurring in the US, I thank Obama for setting us back decades. Thanks O! Increased racism and divisiveness, O’s crowning achievements. And as a Democrat, this gets you a nobel prize.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Every time I see racist BS occurring in the US, I thank Obama for setting us back decades. Thanks O! Increased racism and divisiveness, O’s crowning achievements. And as a Democrat, this gets you a nobel prize.
                                For me, there isn't a dividing line for race. There IS, however, a dividing line between sides.

One side is my people, of any color, who believe the individual is the smallest minorty - and also the fount of governmental power. That individualism is the most powerful force for good on earth and any government should exist as such solely to protect the rights of the individual and defend against foreign enemies.That matters of consequence (roads, bridges, governmental spending in genneral) aside from the two should be handled by their respective localities and states- as they are closer to the people that have the need and can more readily be held to account for their actions or inaction.

The other side is people, of any color, who believe the State is power unto itself, with the right to favor a person or sets of peoples (groups, corporations, etc) with advantages not available to others. That the government is a force for good and should exist to mold the individuals under its control for the betterment of the "collective good". That matters, large and small, are a matter for the Central Government to decide on and to act or not to act on.

Anyone who votes for anyone, be it a democrat or a republican or other Country's equivalents to obtain largesse from the public treasury or favor via law or regulation, or to transfer power from the individual, locality and state is my enemy. Based on histories past and those being written today, and the destruction wrought from those ideas - I would also submit they are the enemy of all mankind.
                                Last edited by sc281; 07-13-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X