Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• TRUMP 2020 flags fly in Ocean City, MD fishing tournament. CNN: RUSSIAN BOTS HAVE BECOME RUSSIAN BOATS!

Literally HUNDREDS of boats preparing to head out tomorrow morning for the first day of the White Marlin Open will be proudly display...

Comment

• The hypocrisy is so thick, you can taste it.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• I vote we add Palmer to the list of the first people that we need to line up at the gas chambers when we begin killing off the liberals.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          And neither are your boats, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            I vote we add Palmer to the list of the first people that we need to line up at the gas chambers when we begin killing off the liberals.
            Be right. Don't be radical right. Leave the killing/genocide/hate speech with the tolerant left.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              TRUMP 2020 flags fly in Ocean City, MD fishing tournament. CNN: RUSSIAN BOTS HAVE BECOME RUSSIAN BOATS!
              Hilarious. Proud to be a Marylander, just for the day though. Haha

Comment

I vote we add Palmer to the list of the first people that we need to line up at the gas chambers when we begin killing off the liberals.
                It’s sad that you feel that way. More alarming is that your sentiments combined with the likes of antifa etc. makes this outcome all too likely. It’s pretty scary to think the destruction of our republic is going to end in bloody civil war, but that outcome seems more inevitable everyday.
                Last edited by AnthonyS; 08-07-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                  Be right. Don't be radical right. Leave the killing/genocide/hate speech with the tolerant left.
                  This.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    It’s sad that you feel that way. More alarming is that your sentiments combined with the likes of antifa etc. makes this outcome all too likely. It’s pretty scary to think the destruction of our ur republic is going to end in bloody civil war, but that outcome seems more inevitable everyday.
                    That.

Comment

I understand the anger, but they're the ones who start a war after talking about killing off people they consider the "untermenschen".

We're the ones who'd rather live with men than kill them, but will do so when no other options are left remain, and only so many as necessary for their capitulation and the peaceful resumption of the Republic. Doing otherwise would risk turning us into the monsters we'd take up arms to slay. Doing otherwise would risk the Republic we'd wish to save.

We must take care to never lose the moral high ground. If a war is to come, It will be more important than Air Superiority.
                      Last edited by sc281; 08-07-2018, 09:06 AM. Reason: Pun wasn't intended. :D

Comment

• An example of what not to be:

What's a little Re- education? And so what if there happen to be camps - er, I mean *searches for trendy liberal corporate name* .... campuses.

Comment

• And both militant wings of the Democratic Party.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X