No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, probably not the best time to be in Phillie..... FML...
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Damn, probably not the best time to be in Phillie..... FML...
      Wear a MAGA hat and livestream it!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        It’s sad that you feel that way. More alarming is that your sentiments combined with the likes of antifa etc. makes this outcome all too likely. It’s pretty scary to think the destruction of our republic is going to end in bloody civil war, but that outcome seems more inevitable everyday.
        The faster the Civil War breaks out the better off we will be. If you have a war when you're in a weakened state it might destroy you. When you have a war when you're strong the war ends quickly and you rebuild quickly.

The only real way to check the left is to make them terrified of trying to implement what they want. The only way to truly make them afraid is to kill lots and lots of them in horribly painful and public ways. You even need to publicly kill the crying pregnant girl who is begging for her life but whom is also an avowed leftist. Showing Mercy is showing weakness and showing weakness emboldens the left.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I understand the anger, but they're the ones who start a war after talking about killing off people they consider the "untermenschen".

We're the ones who'd rather live with men than kill them, but will do so when no other options are left remain, and only so many as necessary for their capitulation and the peaceful resumption of the Republic. Doing otherwise would risk turning us into the monsters we'd take up arms to slay. Doing otherwise would risk the Republic we'd wish to save.

We must take care to never lose the moral high ground. If a war is to come, It will be more important than Air Superiority.
          This way of thinking is why we have not won a single war since World War II. War is politics made physical. War should be fought in the most savage and brutal way possible to end them quickly. Holding back and showing mercy in a war simply prolongs the war and increases the number of people who die unnecessarily.

In the long run showing mercy in a war has the opposite effect of what was intended by showing mercy in the first place.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            This way of thinking is why we have not won a single war since World War II. War is politics made physical. War should be fought in the most savage and brutal way possible to end them quickly. Holding back and showing mercy in a war simply prolongs the war and increases the number of people who die unnecessarily.

In the long run showing mercy in a war has the opposite effect of what was intended by showing mercy in the first place.
            You misunderstand. I was trying to make a point about the gas chamber and extermination of political opponents. Let me explain further.

I am in complete agreement with the above strategy and tactics. War is hell and it should always be that way, lest we make it too easy to get into.

I actually had ww2, particularly Japan, in mind when I made the comment. We were willing to invade (plan x) Japan before the A Bomb was created, We were willing to nuke every city in Japan, We were willing to enact the Carthaginian Solution if they kept fighting and didn't surrender.

All would have been necessary if they didn't capitulate, and we'd have been right to do it.

We stopped when they surrendered unconditionally and quit fighting.

The war ended, and so did the slaughter. This is what I was trying to get at. There weren't any gas chambers for the Japanese after the war.
            Last edited by sc281; 08-07-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Because you have a chance to unseat a 7 Term California Democrat Incumbent, and that cannot be allowed.

Seven-term incumbent Rep. Jim Costa (D-Calif.) defeated former congressional staffer Elizabeth Heng (R) in the general election for California's 16th Congressional District on November 6, 2018. Ballotpedia: The Encyclopedia of American Politics

Comment

• A Facebook spokesperson said Tuesday that the company has lifted its block on California Republican Elizabeth Heng’s campaign ad showing photos of the Cambodian genocide.

Keep it up. This shit only makes us stronger.

Comment

• The Trump administration is finalizing a draft regulation that would make it harder for welfare users to obtain green cards.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Because you have a chance to unseat a 7 Term California Democrat Incumbent, and that cannot be allowed.

https://ballotpedia.org/California%2...election,_2018

The Ad (Very good)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X