X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just for the record, I don't give a fuck who marries what.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "I'd never seen the mainstream media sell their souls for a candidate the way they did for Hillary, and she still lost," says Sabo, who plastered faux movie posters all over Hollywood Boulevard.

When Disney hosts its star-studded Rogue One: A Star Wars Story premiere on Saturday, guests will be greeted by artwork meant to rub it in the faces of liberal Hollywood that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 presidential election.

The artwork, posted at bus stops and other locations near the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood, consists of parodies of the poster for the latest Star Wars film, as well as for the Fox comedy Why Him? starring Bryan Cranston, James Franco and Zoey Deutch.

(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Its also been pretty amazing how cowardly and gutless they are. If you pay close attention, in some ways they've been kind of sucking up to him. Like they know retribution is coming, or something. I hope it is, and that its devastating. Something they don't really recover from, or has like 30 year ramifications.

Let him live to be 105, and his last words be " ... I killed the media!!"
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X