Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    I have NO FAITH in the FBI. And for those of you that know my background, thats a huge statement. I wouldn't talk to those fuckers even if I witnessed a crime. (Id find a local to give a statement to I could trust)
    I'm firmly in your corner on this one.

The FBI has outstanding investigating abilities but they have chosen to simply be a tool of politicians. The only thing that will ever turn them around is leadership from a person with experience in a city police department's investigating division.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I'm firmly in your corner on this one.

The FBI has outstanding investigating abilities but they have chosen to simply be a tool of politicians. The only thing that will ever turn them around is leadership from a person with experience in a city police department's investigating division.
      The FBI rank and file reflects the attitude of upper management. Get the upper management inline and the rest will follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I have NO FAITH in the FBI. And for those of you that know my background, thats a huge statement. I wouldn't talk to those fuckers even if I witnessed a crime. (Id find a local to give a statement to I could trust)
        Originally posted by txminime View Post
        The FBI rank and file reflects the attitude of upper management. Get the upper management inline and the rest will follow.
        You are correct. I grew up in the Mormon church and three of my close friends from my teen years are FBI agents right now. Their opinion is that anyone above middle management is purely political and has nothing to do with law enforcement.

In case you're wondering about the correlation between the Mormon church and federal law enforcement I'll explain it now. About 70% of the FBI is Mormon. This stems from Howard Hughes's policy of only hiring Mormons for security work because he thought they were trustworthy. Down the road J Edgar Hoover decided on the same policy and the FBI recruited heavily from Brigham Young University partially because Mormon men in the 1950s were some of the few that had foreign language experience. It's become a generational and traditional thing for Mormons to join federal law enforcement since then.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You are correct. I grew up in the Mormon church and three of my close friends from my teen years are FBI agents right now. Their opinion is that anyone above middle management is purely political and has nothing to do with law enforcement.

In case you're wondering about the correlation between the Mormon church and federal law enforcement I'll explain it now. About 70% of the FBI is Mormon. This stems from Howard Hughes's policy of only hiring Mormons for security work because he thought they were trustworthy. Down the road J Edgar Hoover decided on the same policy and the FBI recruited heavily from Brigham Young University partially because Mormon men in the 1950s were some of the few that had foreign language experience. It's become a generational and traditional thing for Mormons to join federal law enforcement since then.
          Bullshit. You need to learn when people tell you bullshit, to recognize and not repeat it.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Bullshit. You need to learn when people tell you bullshit, to recognize and not repeat it.
            What part is bullshit? The part where young men in the United States in the 50s rarely had foreign language experience except for the ones coming back home from their overseas missions? The part where the feds like to recruit people from Brigham Young University which happens to be the alma mater for a great deal of them? Mormons are also easy for the feds to pass background checks on since they typically have exhaustive genealogy records and none of them of use drugs or alcohol . The part where Howard Hughes liked and trusted Mormons for his personal security and J Edgar Hoover believing the same thing? Or are you implying that the three guys I know that are FBI agents that I grew up with are lying to me and aren't actually FBI agents? The only part of what I said that cannot be easily verified is the percentage of FBI agents that are Mormons and whether or not J Edgar Hoover preferred Mormons over other religions.

Edit: I was wrong about not being able to verify whether or not J Edgar Hoover liked Mormons over other religions. I just Googled FBI along with the term Mormon and J Edgar Hoover and found more articles about how much he loved Mormons then I care to read tonight.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-11-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• That's what I love about Trump. You always know where you stand with him.

Comment

You are correct.
                  Won’t contest your being a Mormon at the same time as a Navajo tribal leader, but what I do know is Mormons are a tight knit bunch. Much like the mob, they only hang out with their own kind and do not like to be associated with outsiders. Same in the professional world. Largely mormon based companys will not hire outsiders unless they are well known or have family ties.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Won’t contest your being a Mormon at the same time as a Navajo tribal leader, but what I do know is Mormons are a tight knit bunch. Much like the mob, they only hang out with their own kind and do not like to be associated with outsiders. Same in the professional world. Largely mormon based companys will not hire outsiders unless they are well known or have family ties.
                    You do know that internally the FBI refers to itself as the Mormon Mafia don't you?

Comment

• I’ve heard that before a long time ago. Around my area all of us outsiders have to deal with their unbelievably shitty driving which has coined the term Mormon Assault Vehicles. Utah/Utards are the worst.

Comment

• "Robert Mueller" breaks the news that there's no Trump collusion.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn it feels good to have a MAGA President.

Comment

• Ever wonder how many votes the Dems would get if the dead didn't vote democrat?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X