Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    I keep an M1 around with a large quantity of M2ap ammo just for this.

I am pretty darn sure I could put a hole through a helmet without killing the person wearing it if I tried
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Yes

Although you're probably not, and you don't have to watch that stuff. Stop watching that stuff!
      Lol, I watch it on Hulu sometimes. And yes I am poor.
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Odd we have something in common. The M1 is my favorite rifle to shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Odd we have something in common. The M1 is my favorite rifle to shoot.
          It's one of my favorites too and I think I have about half a dozen of them, I just wish it had a detachable box magazine. They are typically more accurate then your average M1A. I'm building a BM59 from an M1 receiver and a really cherry parts kit so I hope it shoots as good as an M1.

My crazy Jew Marine Jap hating grandfather used to carry an M1 in his golf bag.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It's one of my favorites too and I think I have about half a dozen of them, I just wish it had a detachable box magazine. They are typically more accurate then your average M1A. I'm building a BM59 from an M1 receiver and a really cherry parts kit so I hope it shoots as good as an M1.

I watch BM59s on gunbroker but don’t have one. My match cmp M1 in 308 is super accurate. It’s way better than I will ever be.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I watch BM59s on gunbroker but don’t have one. My match cmp M1 in 308 is super accurate. It’s way better than I will ever be.
              At the moment I have a James River build BM59 but it was built on one of their receivers. It is a good rifle but I'm hoping the one that I build will be better.

None of my M1s are chambered in 308, that will be a project for sometime next year. I'm swearing off buying any new guns starting the first of the year and I'm only going to finish up projects that have been stacking up.

Comment

At the moment I have a James River build BM59 but it was built on one of their receivers. It is a good rifle but I'm hoping the one that I build will be better.

None of my M1s are chambered in 308, that will be a project for sometime next year. I'm swearing off buying any new guns starting the first of the year and I'm only going to finish up projects that have been stacking up.
                My only firearm considerations currently are a build of an AR type rifle in 308 or 6.5 cm, and possibly another 1911 maybe a TRP Operator.... and I want one more throw away 9mm to hand the odd family member when armageddon happens (maybe another XD, Glock or try a Canik).

Comment

• Y'all MF'ers need to start a "Random CRAP to talk about" thread.

Pic unrelated:

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

you don't want those people voting anyway
                    WH

Comment

• Pesky French National strikes again.

Comment

Is it a legitimate concern though

It gets brought up from time to time but most armies aren't suicidal. Even the russians said they'd never do it.
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            LOL. I did one better. I packed up and moved out of that sorry ass state 20 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
                              LOL. I did one better. I packed up and moved out of that sorry ass state 20 years ago.
                              Makes me sad every time I drive through it. Such a beautiful part of the country. Sad the liberals fucked it up SO much.

Comment

Feel free to share the wealth
                                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                                X