Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    Its that new Glockvolver..
    That thing is amazeballs. It even turns the ammo around before entering the chamber somehow....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      That thing is amazeballs. It even turns the ammo around before entering the chamber somehow....
      No it's pointed in the correct direction. Sad it can't fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Yeah I'm sure that was the official statement. Sounds great.
        Oh, didnt realize that you have spoken to him shortly after the incident and several times since. Don't sit there and make assumptions you have no clue about, it clues others in on how fucking stupid you are.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Makes me proud to be a life member of the GOA.

Sen. Feinstein upset about GOA’s lawsuit? Help GOA stay on the frontlines. Every dollar you contribute to GOA right now will be automatically doubled, thanks to a very generous GOA Life Member! Senator Feinstein Rails Against Gun Owners of America Dear Friend: Gun Owners of America today filed its lawsuit challenging the Trump administration’s illegal and unconstitutional bump stock ban. … Read more

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Makes me proud to be a life member of the GOA.

https://www.gunowners.org/feinstein-...r4Phah9vPZJA_U
              X2.
              Filed in pro-gun court.

Comment

• I'm a member as well. I cut and melted down my bump stock after weighing it against my kids but dammit, I'm pissed.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I'm a member as well. I cut and melted down my bump stock after weighing it against my kids but dammit, I'm pissed.
                  They are plastic and don't rot. You should have buried it on your neighbors property.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• You still have almost 3 months. I'm considering buying a few if I can pick them up cheap and holding onto them in case GOA gets an injunction
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I laughed so hard.

posting before youtube deletion.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                            I laughed so hard.

posting before youtube deletion.

Fucking lol. Xhale city facebook has been deleted, allegedly the employee was fired.

Comment

• Specialties: Established in 2011, Xhale City is deep-seated in Atlanta, Georgia. Known as one of the largest Smoke and Vape supply outlets in the Southeast, Xhale City offers the newest, top-quality products at leading prices. Our employees set the bar in product knowledge and can assist in finding the ideal vape, CBD or smoking accessories for your needs. Our mission is to be number one in delivering the hottest, trending products at the best prices in the market.

ROFL!! Go to their yelp page. You won't regret it
                              WH

Comment

• "Do my bidding" Lmao!

God damn. That good little leftist was reeeeing like a motherfucker. Actual shrill reeeeing.

And he gone.

Last edited by sc281; 12-29-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X