• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          "It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words."

Comment

• [quote=sig239;1709386]
            Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
            I laughed so hard.

posting before youtube deletion.

FUCKING great. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Now his mommy and daddy are upset because he's unemployed once again at his age, and still living in the basement.
            Poor black guy he didn't know what to do run, stay or what.
            You win the post of the year award.

Thank r/the_donald
            It was so good, I had to post it here.

That black dude started dialing everyone he knew as soon as he walked out of the door. "YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE VAPE STORE!!!!"

I wouldn't have left that scene until it ended.

Damn it was funny.

LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Walls around the world

Comment

• Breed of Peace

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ that made me laugh

So yeah, walls. I have a few lingering questions. Is part of the funding to hire more border patrol, to be able to cover the entire wall? Kinda useless if they build scaffolding or a ladder, in the right place that is unmonitored. Which you know they'll eventually find. I know they'll just use those sensors to monitor for tunneling, but I'd still like to know if the wall itself will notify them when its broken or if someone is crawling around on it.

I can imagine citizens sitting up on top of the wall, mocking and goading mexicans on the other side, monty python style.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        ^^^ that made me laugh

So yeah, walls. I have a few lingering questions. Is part of the funding to hire more border patrol, to be able to cover the entire wall? Kinda useless if they build scaffolding or a ladder, in the right place that is unmonitored. Which you know they'll eventually find. I know they'll just use those sensors to monitor for tunneling, but I'd still like to know if the wall itself will notify them when its broken or if someone is crawling around on it.

I can imagine citizens sitting up on top of the wall, mocking and goading mexicans on the other side, monty python style.
                        I'm first in line. Maga hat and us flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          ^^^ that made me laugh

Sensors and software are CHEAP compared to the labor and materials to build the wall. I can EASILY imagine a plethora of sensors used to monitor any kind of disturbance. Just look towards the middle east, emulate what is working, improve, if you can, move on.
                          Hell, look around your house for real world examples. I bet many here have proximity, visual, sound, and motion in their bolt on security systems. Even more if you look at Nest, Alexa, Google Home, Cortana, etc. There is NO lack of tech in the civilian world. Imagine what is possible at the DoD level. Seismic? Child's play.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The libs are hyping up the latest netflix anti-white propaganda, I mean movie.

Netflix says 45,037,125 “accounts” have already watched “Bird Box.” What does that mean? Netflix declined to elaborate, but here are the questions.

That just so happens to have a cast of: brave single mom, ridiculously ham-handed "evil white cowardly trump supporter guy", evil white people attackers (all), and the flawless superhero black guy.

They were so bad at the propaganda (literally every bad guy is white people) that they accidentally had evil xenophobic cowardly white guy in their midst be the cassandra of the story. All his warnings and pretty decent advice ignored right before just about every bad thing that happens in the story.

Devon Stack of Blackpilled breaks it down.

Last edited by sc281; 12-31-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X