Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Short Interview with Atty. Robert Barnes, Who Has Put All the Individuals Who Libel Covington Students Have 48 Hours to Retract or Face Litigation.

Comment

• Comment

• Remember - facts don't matter as long as you're morally right.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• The real lesson here is that harrassment against JOURNALISTS is the problem

Journalists: They cry out in pain as they defame you.

Comment

• Captain Obvious!

Comment

• I'd like to ask you guys who are a bit older than me, if politics was always this bad. I started paying attention around the time obama was first elected. Imho, it got pretty bad with obama. The ire directed at a president. With Trump its clearly a hell of a lot worse. So I just wanted to ask if you've seen it get worse and worse, or if all this is just kind of par for the course. Bear in mind that we're all much more exposed to it nowadays.

If it really is getting worse and worse, we should be able to chart some kind of a course to the... big falling out that is to come.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        So you quote my post (which is basically copying it) and complain about me copying/pasting...

Look, if you guys like having your "news" or "political memes/funness" from one source that is just copying/pasting it from another source, cool. Have at it.

I understand how this can be tricky for some of you older folk, or challenged folk who "don't do computers very good."

I consider it settled. Lets get back to partying.
                        Matt Drudge made millions doing this very thing. Do you troll him too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I'd like to ask you guys who are a bit older than me, if politics was always this bad. I started paying attention around the time obama was first elected. Imho, it got pretty bad with obama. The ire directed at a president. With Trump its clearly a hell of a lot worse. So I just wanted to ask if you've seen it get worse and worse, or if all this is just kind of par for the course. Bear in mind that we're all much more exposed to it nowadays.

If it really is getting worse and worse, we should be able to chart some kind of a course to the... big falling out that is to come.
                          (Tricky Dick) Nixon...bad
                          (Peanut/Grits) Carter...bad
                          (Slick Willie) Clinton...sort of bad

Comment

• Lol. Nancy thinks she's sticking it to Trump. The man lives for controversy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I'd like to ask you guys who are a bit older than me, if politics was always this bad. I started paying attention around the time obama was first elected. Imho, it got pretty bad with obama. The ire directed at a president. With Trump its clearly a hell of a lot worse. So I just wanted to ask if you've seen it get worse and worse, or if all this is just kind of par for the course. Bear in mind that we're all much more exposed to it nowadays.

Go back and read the political debates from our founding. No one is getting beaten by a cane on the floor of the Senate yet.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X