• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    he's already building .
    What and where?

Comment

• Comment

• He hasn't done anything but lie about stuff being built.

Comment

• new wall under construction.the drone is on the U.S. side.music liberation by asher fulero

You can believe what NYT and CNN is spoon feeding you, or your own eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
            He hasn't done anything but lie about stuff being built.
            I can see by your source of news why you might have this opinion.

There are sections of the wall being built and that have already been built starting last year. Obviously, with the obstructionism and failed negotiations of funding from left side of the aisle. It can fairly be described moving at a snails pace. You got to have money and bordering 2,000 miles is a colossal project, even if it started today.

Comment

Comment

• I almost came to blows with some millenial in a bar on Thursday night when he told me that he hated capitalism and that I must be a piece of shit. I told him that if he hated capitalism so much he should move his sorry ass to Venezuela or some other communist shithole. He then decided he was going to get up and start acting like he wasn't on the internet and didn't need a keyboard to talk shit. I asked him if he wanted to go outside and get his head beaten to a bloody pulp. All of a sudden there was something very interesting going on at the other end of the bar and he wouldn't make eye contact with me for the rest of the night. Naturally I found it all very amusing. Weirdest thing is the kid had on a Larue Tactical shirt.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I almost came to blows with some millenial in a bar on Thursday night when he told me that he hated capitalism and that I must be a piece of shit. I told him that if he hated capitalism so much he should move his sorry ass to Venezuela or some other communist shithole. He then decided he was going to get up and start acting like he wasn't on the internet and didn't need a keyboard to talk shit. I asked him if he wanted to go outside and get his head beaten to a bloody pulp. All of a sudden there was something very interesting going on at the other end of the bar and he wouldn't make eye contact with me for the rest of the night. Naturally I found it all very amusing. Weirdest thing is the kid had on a Larue Tactical shirt.
                  Telling you capitism sucks while wearing advertising for a private business is a special level of dumbassery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                    Telling you capitism sucks while wearing advertising for a private business is a special level of dumbassery.
                    It was a gay bar. Dude was most likely roll playing!

Comment

• I wonder if he even know what Mark LaRue's business is...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Welcome back, sir.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• John Travolta, pre-superstar

Comment

Working...
                                X