• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Just an everyday cartel hitsquad doing its thing in Mexico. Nothing to put up a wall or restrict immigration in any way over.

Nsfw

Comment

• A group of Central American migrants tried to rush one of the international ports of entry from Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, into Laredo, Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Just an everyday cartel hitsquad doing its thing in Mexico. Nothing to put up a wall or restrict immigration in any way over.

Nsfw

http://edsmanifesto.com/index.php/20...guanajuato-mx/

Since there was no description of why what we were being shown was happening how do you know that it is a cartel hit? It could be vigilantes killing cartel members for all we know.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Since there was no description of why what we were being shown was happening how do you know that it is a cartel hit? It could be vigilantes killing cartel members for all we know.
                  I'll concede the possibility.

Comment

• Great CNN Don Lemon segment where guest just totally fucks their Jussie Smollett narrative and victim culture.

Comment

• Can you hack down your sig a bit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Can you hack down your sig a bit?

Visible Post Elements

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

[ .] Show Signatures
                        [X] Show Avatars
                        [X] Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Can you hack down your sig a bit?
                          turn signatures off like the rest of us did over a decade ago.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            turn signatures off like the rest of us did over a decade ago.
                            I will fucking fight you.

Comment

I will fucking fight you.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                I'll concede the possibility.
                                From the link to the blog that posted the vid.

Recently posted an edited version of the video you are about to see here on my Instagram feed. This the full unedited version. A lot of details can be seen in it that show some basic tactics and training. It is rumored that members of the New Generation are the ones doing the hit in this video. This has not been confirmed.

Cartel hit squad at work down in Salamanca Guanajuato. Currently one of the hot spots.of activity in the country. A few things to note in the video. The vehicle selection, most of these groups emulate police type vehicles that some State and Federal agencies use. Another reason they select these types of vehicles is for these types of hit and run type activities..load and an unload.

Note the use of plate armor. I was asked once at a class I attended about why I practiced pelvic girdle shots or why I went to in during some life fire exercises I participated in. We are all products of our environments. People can argue about the effectiveness of pelvic girdle all they want, the reasoning is clear to people in the upside down. The vehicles are all stolen and expendable. They get used and discarded. And the video was done as a propaganda tool to send a message to all rival groups in the area to clear out. It was dispersed through social media with an Narco corrido song added to it with subtle messages with in it that identifies who ordered the hit. This is the unedited version.

What where they targeting! A chop shop.. a place where stolen cars where being dismantled that belonged to a rival group. This is a multiple insurgency problem not a law enforcement problem… –
                                Lesson From The Upside Down

Viewer discretion is advised.

Comment

Working...
                                X