Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    One day soon, one of these idiots are going to assault the wrong guy and get themselves shot. This crap could get scary fast...
    I'm convinced that a few of the guys I know (who are genuine Trump supporters and good dudes overall) are just waiting for someone to pull a stunt like that on them... I personally prefer to keep to myself and be left alone. I don't put stickers on my cars for that crap cause I don't want them vandalized, I don't wear the gear cause I don't want to be assaulted, etc. I'll vote how I want, and they can act how they want but their right to swing their fist ends at the tip of another person's nose (or whatever body part) and I'll act/react accordingly.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      One day soon, one of these idiots are going to assault the wrong guy and get themselves shot. This crap could get scary fast...
      Nah. They only do this shit when they know it is safe. I can wear Trump gear all over Denton and hipsters won’t even make eye contact. They are only outraged about Donald Trump when they know they won’t get their asses beat.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Need to deport her fat ass to WeightWatcherstan.
        Isn't that Venezuela?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Nah. They only do this shit when they know it is safe. I can wear Trump gear all over Denton and hipsters won’t even make eye contact. They are only outraged about Donald Trump when they know they won’t get their asses beat.
            I've gone back and forth on buying a MAGA hat just to fuck with those clowns
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Oh, I'm sorry, you must think that "minority" means a mathematical minority within a given population. Silly white dude. Minority just means nonwhite.
              winner winner chicken dinner. Don’t bother doing the math.

Comment

• I was a Benchmade fan but that video ends that. You think gun banners stop at guns? I bet this is a hard hit to them as it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                  I was a Benchmade fan but that video ends that. You think gun banners stop at guns? I bet this is a hard hit to them as it should be.
                  Yep I had a knife thread a while back and they were the recommendation I'd decided to go with. Once I go somewhere and hold em in my hands first. Now: Nope. I'll also warn others away as well.
                  WH

Comment

I was a Benchmade fan but that video ends that. You think gun banners stop at guns? I bet this is a hard hit to them as it should be.
                    When will businesses learn to separate business and politics? When will sports learn? I guess I need the name if a 2A friendly or unpolitical knife company. Spyderco, Kershaw????

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      I bought one and wore it through NYC. I had a bus full of blacks pissed for about 5 minutes before I started bitching about pizza and talking about how wearing pants was whitey holding us down.

By the end of the ride to the hotel they gave me directions to the 'good' pizza places and when i saw them later, a couple of the black ladies said "Hey! You still have pants on!!" I told them to check on me later to see if it stayed that way.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

People also found that they, along with Surefire and Eotech's parent company, have donated to Democrats in the past, including Feinstein herself
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Wow...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• CNN today

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              I've been tempted with this one:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X