Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    W...... TF

I read an article that stated that the same region of the brain is indicated in transgenders as the people in your post here. It makes sense because the transgender operation is dismemberment for a man. It is hard to understand someone wanting to mutilate himself, but apparently, it is a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      I read an article that stated that the same region of the brain is indicated in transgenders as the people in your post here. It makes sense because the transgender operation is dismemberment for a man. It is hard to understand someone wanting to mutilate himself, but apparently, it is a thing.
      Look up Body Integrity Identity Disorder. It involves people wanting to be paralyzed and even amputees. Some go as far as to have surgeries to induce paralysis or have something cut off. Some people just man up and amputate body parts on their own. It is very odd and at the same time fascinating to read about or watch videos on.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• One guy at CNN not fucked in the head.

Comment

• Comment

• Tim Scott. One bad ass motha shut your mouth!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-11-2017, 08:48 PM. Reason: Messed up spelling on first meme

Comment

Working...
                                X