Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I predict a lot of “muh racist” for the next 5 years. It’s all they have left. No plan, no morals, no original ideas, no evidence, no facts..... muh racist.
    Until finally, they've abused it so much, that it becomes meaningless to everyone. Then, actual racists can function much better, since they've destroyed the word used to help pull them down. White racists, black racists, all kinds of racists will now have a much easier time.
    WH

Comment

• You guys are talking as if this isn't already happening, you are making bold predictions that occurred in late 2016.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
          You guys are talking as if this isn't already happening, you are making bold predictions that occurred in late 2016.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• "So, you just have to tell people that they're gonna get free shit"

Comment

• I don't think that guy would make it through his first term as potus. Even if he'd make it through 2 terms, looking that old has already killed his chances. Even a whiff of ill health kills potus chances. People just ain't down with that
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I don't think that guy would make it through his first term as potus. Even if he'd make it through 2 terms, looking that old has already killed his chances. Even a whiff of ill health kills potus chances. People just ain't down with that
                Surely you jest. It would've been Bernie v. Trump in 2016 if the DNC hadn't rigged everything in HRC's favor.

Comment

• A new logo for the democrats. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Surely you jest. It would've been Bernie v. Trump in 2016 if the DNC hadn't rigged everything in HRC's favor.
                    Being 80 in his first term = bad news for bernie.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Being 80 in his first term = bad news for bernie.
                      Aren't they supposed to be the party against rich old white men?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Notice how London isn't even considered Anglo-centric anymore.

Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 08-03-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            already removed by our global overlords because truth....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              already removed by our global overlords because truth....
                              Odd I just watched it from his embedded video.

Edit: Derp me, just saw that he'd edited the post, likely to new copy of the video. Sorry

Comment

• Dayton OH mass shooter

This after a day of leftist hand wringing on twitter and cnn about how trump and right wingers are responsible for the psycho wal mart shooter.

I'm sure they will be morally consistent and will be blaming themselves and antifa.

Any minute now.
                                Last edited by sc281; 08-04-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X