Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      One of the biggest fuckwits in the firearm community.
      I disagree. Having met him in person, I believe him to be a good man. He just says what we all think, openly and in public.

And he isn't wrong, just early.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I disagree. Having met him in person, I believe him to be a good man. He just says what we all think, openly and in public.

And he isn't wrong, just early.
          I bet he will put his focus on the ones who need to be extinguished. not do like the dimwits from last weekend. they had enough crazy in them but not enough focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            it didn't take long for that one to disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              it didn't take long for that one to disappear.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• 2020 could easily be the end of all this . if america votes to take back their country by putting the dems at the back of the bus we can move on to once again be the most powerful and prosperous nation on the planet. i'm old enough to remember those times .
                china is our enemy . period . no deals or signed treaties with them are worth the paper they are written on . trump knew this in 1980 . he is working hard to move mfg out of china and into south america. win win . shuts down china ends immigration trouble .
                just the ramblings of an old man .

Comment

• This will never be over. The NWO people and their brainwashed minions are obsessed with their goal of ruining us and anyone that get's in their way. They won't stop because they happen to lose the battle. They will regroup and start again. The only way to get rid of them is death.

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  2020 could easily be the end of all this . if america votes to take back their country by putting the dems at the back of the bus we can move on to once again be the most powerful and prosperous nation on the planet. i'm old enough to remember those times .
                  china is our enemy . period . no deals or signed treaties with them are worth the paper they are written on . trump knew this in 1980 . he is working hard to move mfg out of china and into south america. win win . shuts down china ends immigration trouble .
                  just the ramblings of an old man .

Comment

• these people have always been around . but they were powerless . by defeating them at the poles they will be forced to slither back under their rock. the kennedy democrats surrendered their party to crooked left. mainly the clintons. defeating her is why they went nuts. want to stop them ? take the house keep the wh and gain in the sen .

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I posted this over two years ago, and it's still every bit as relevant today as it was then.

Comment

• Wow, even MSNBC is asking hard questions of Castro after he publishes names of Trump donors.

Fun fact: Joaquin intentionally did not post any Trump donors that are hispanic. Almost as if he knew there'd be retaliation against these people and didn't want any of his race affected.

Comment

• Ads for R rated movie where Liberal elites hunt Trump supporters have been pulled.

Universal is evaluating its strategy for the R-rated Blumhouse satire 'The Hunt' — in which elites stalk "deplorables" — amid pulled ads and questions about "the wisdom of making such a movie in these times."

Perhaps they thought it was too subtle.

Edit:

I think I might like it.

Trailer
                                Last edited by sc281; 08-07-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X