Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Trump 2020. But is another 4 years of trump long enough to kill off the scumbag chinese government? Or otherwise force them to adopt much better business practices? I doubt it. The chinese seem to give this impression that they're just trying to wait him out.

Knowing that eventually he'll leave office, and if they get the short end of the stick for 8 years, well so be it, they don't leave office so just tighten the belts a little and weather the famine. Unless you get another repub, which I find likely, and he will probably support the former potus's policies.
    Their economy is heavily dependent on real growth through exports, they also have a 40 trillion dollar loan bubble that is the root of a large portion of their so called economic miracle that no one talks about. They have to create nearly 20,000,000 new jobs per year just to avoid a civil war and without exports to the US things are going to get bad fast. They also don't have the water needed to feed themselves. In 20 years they will have to buy every single soybean grown on the planet even if they can't stand the thought of doing business with us.

If Trump is able to pull manufacturing out off their country there will be no waiting him out. It doesn't matter what business practices they adopt; we simply don't need to be doing business with them.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Heres a really good article on Trumps plan for the economy. It sums things up very well. https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ation-is-here/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            RIP Seth

Comment

• Comment

Kamala Harris wins the election

Comment

• Tropical Trump with the spice

Comment

• sc281, can you get back on your game? I realize you owe me nothing, but this thread is entertaining for me, and I'm feeling entitled.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      sc281, can you get back on your game? I realize you owe me nothing, but this thread is entertaining for me, and I'm feeling entitled.
                      I bet you vote Dem. don't you?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        sc281, can you get back on your game? I realize you owe me nothing, but this thread is entertaining for me, and I'm feeling entitled.
                        this.

I also prefer to no do any meme-legwork.

Thanks,
                        Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          I bet you vote Dem. don't you?
                          Voted for Dem Yuge nuts, maybe.

Comment

• Idiot Brazil Pres Balsonaro is rejecting a 20 million pledge due to what he deems offensive comments by Macron. I'm sure that's going over real well with the indigenous peoples in the region. Meanwhile, Trump has U.S. Supertanker planes dousing Amazon fires as we speak. Not too many people talking about that.

Comment

• The Tolerant Left

Comment

The Tolerant Left

One Grand Gallery in Portland, Oregon has posted a photo of President Donald Trump being beheaded.

Old news

Comment

Working...
                                X